I hit the Motherload!

GoldenEagle

So I was CRH some quarters today from the bank (you know, the ones that you never find anything in...) and I hit 40 silver quarters....in one roll. Then, I opened another roll, and I hit 40 more silver quarters. No cameras to take photos, but the rolls did have "SILVER" written on the side. I only bought 3 rolls. I will go back tomorrow I think :-)

85 silvers found this week. 80 of them quarters. I will post years, since I have no idea what the good dates are.

wow! Congrats on your silver! That is crazy! WTG! $305 worth !!!

So I was CRH some quarters today from the bank (you know, the ones that you never find anything in...) and I hit 40 silver quarters....in one roll. Then, I opened another roll, and I hit 40 more silver quarters. No cameras to take photos, but the rolls did have "SILVER" written on the side.

85 silvers found this week. 80 of them quarters. I will post years, since I no idea what the key dates are.

I think 1964 and earlier is key enough for me...:lol: That's awesome.

They were mostly 64's, but had a few 30's, 40's, 50's and some other '60s. It was apparently a collection that was accidentally submitted.

They were mostly 64's, but had a few 30's, 40's, 50's and some other '60s. It was apparently a collection that was accidentally submitted.

Correction...'It was apparently an inherited collection that was submitted' haha :lol: I don't see a collector accidentally doing that

Back
Top Bottom