Question

I don’t keep a “gold ring” tally, rather just a “gold” tally... and I guess I wouldn’t count it as gold. Same as a GF ring/item - it’s got gold rolled or filled but it doesn’t count as “gold”...

I don’t keep a “gold ring” tally, rather just a “gold” tally... and I guess I wouldn’t count it as gold. Same as a GF ring/item - it’s got gold rolled or filled but it doesn’t count as “gold”...

Same same..

<°)))>{

A primarily silver ring with gold is silver. A primarily gold ring with gold is gold.

Don't be cheatin' on us Kapi!

R5

Kapi.....Unless it is gold thru and thru I don't count them. That's just me, I see the others as ..:imo:.."impure", "not worthy"...

Last edited:
I counted this as silver. The L is silver the heart is 14k.

Attachments

• DSC01034.JPG
    DSC01034.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 72
obn

i really don't see the harm in posting gold from last year , as its over and they don't have a clue were you found it , i think your walking the plank to early looking over both shoulder's :lol::nono::sneaking::sneaking::sneaking::sneaking::sneaking::sneaking: i guess there wouldn't be a forum if no -one -posted , sad to see an avid successful hunter like yourself go to an extreme anti posting , as we all enjoyed when you did :confused::stormy:

Aww my post said I don't count them. I was just curious if others do. :)

And so it does. Someone seems to be getting to a point where they can't remember what they read five minures earlier.

Score yourself ten bonus points. Do not pass GO! Do not collect $200.

R5

tough one

when I found this by looking at it I thought it was a junker since even the gold was discolored. After getting it home the weight gave it away. Now since I'm not in kapi or obn's class and my totals pale in comparison I'm calling it gold :laughing: t&co marked 750 and 925. thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_2216.jpg
    IMG_2216.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC_1080.jpg
    DSC_1080.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 38
when I found this by looking at it I thought it was a junker since even the gold was discolored. After getting it home the weight gave it away. Now since I'm not in kapi or obn's class and my totals pale in comparison I'm calling it gold :laughing: t&co marked 750 and 925. thanks for looking

Ooooo... that's purdy. Nice rescue!

R5

Back
Top Bottom