New Digging Knife

partyofone

Elite Member
I broke my True Temper digger last night and, not wanting to spend $50, I looked for something else. I had a fleshing knife in my basement so I grabbed the dremel and cut it off. A few minutes at the grinder and this is what came out.

I don't know if I love it yet, but time will tell. I can't get a good feel for it because the ground is so dry around here.

Anyway, HH

Erik
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371838990.289385.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1371839002.499406.jpg

The problem with knives like this is, one slip or slide down the handle and your detecting trip ends in a bad way.

Be sure to get your new true temper! Lifetime warranty. :yes:

I had one as my primary digger, and went to a lesche. The lesche digs so much easier with the pointed end and the flat blade. It is totally worth 35 bucks. I bought mine from Serious Detecting on Ebay. Now my true temper stands ready as a backup. NO REGRETS. :yes:

Be sure to get your new true temper! Lifetime warranty. :yes:

I had one as my primary digger, and went to a lesche. The lesche digs so much easier with the pointed end and the flat blade. It is totally worth 35 bucks. I bought mine from Serious Detecting on Ebay. Now my true temper stands ready as a backup. NO REGRETS. :yes:

Ditto

Back
Top Bottom