Gurid

Hello everyone,

I am new to Metal Detecting and was looking for a friendly forum to learn from. I work full time as a Paramedic in Macon, Georgia and I am eager to get some input.

I currently own a Garrett Ace 250. It was gifted to me a few years ago and at the time I was busy with school so I never really learned to use it. I have seen this model recommended for beginners and hope it will teach me the basics.

Perhaps one day I will get another one but for right now I am looking forward to learning.

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

I'm not familiar with that model personally, but some others on the forum should be, in the meantime you can check out youtube videos like this one -

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Welcome from West Virginia!!! Check out YouTube. You should be able to find a lot of info on the 250. There are many forum members that can give you advice as well. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. The folks on here ae very knowledgeable and willing to give honest advice...Good luck and enjoy your new found hobby!!!

Welcome from North Dakota. Your machine should be fine to start with. Good luck!

Tru

Welcome to a great, friendly forum.
You're going to like it here,
and we are all glad you finally joined.

From the middle of the Ozarks,
Mountain Home, Arkansas

Welcome from NW Florida. If you could secure permission, Camp Kaleo in Forsyth is probably loaded with clad and would be a great place to learn more about your machine and digging a neat hole/plug.

Last edited:
I will be sure to look into that. I got out in the yard today and I think I want a pinpointer, they seem to help out a lot.

Back
Top Bottom