End of the year totals year 2

carcur

Elite Member
hey everybody hows it going
my 2nd year ended 9 /16/ 11 i think i did pretty good this year thanks to Keith,s help finding cool places to hunt
clad totals 425.05 $ 6901 coins dug

this year last year
quarters 12.6% 10.5%
dimes 18.8% 18.5%
nickles 9.2% 8.9%
pennies 59.2% 61.8$
and how the heck do you make two columns so this doesn't look like a jumbled up mess :mad::mad::mad:
as you can see i dug less pennies and more quarters than last year

49 silver coins way more than last year had 7
gold and silver speak for themselves:grin:
see if i can do better this year
thanks for looking and good luck
curtis

Attachments

• IMG_0542.jpg
    IMG_0542.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 547
  • IMG_0540.jpg
    IMG_0540.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 553
  • IMG_0539.jpg
    IMG_0539.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 555
  • IMG_0541.jpg
    IMG_0541.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 552
Great job on your 2nd year totals! Hope the 3rd is even better for you!

Your second year totals show you have really mastered your machine! Congrats on an impressive haul of goodies. BTW, you are THE KING of SILVER HALVES!! I don't think anyone has found as many as you...WOW!! :urock:

Hey Curtis, you had A great year. I was with you when you dug a lot of that stuff and I was happy for you and jealous at the same time. Funny how that works.
DD called you the "KING OF SILVER HALVES", and I have to agree.
Every time I hunt with Curtis and I find A silver quarter, he out does me by digging A silver half, or 2 :mad::mad::mad: Bat rastard!!!:lol::lol:
Hope the 3rd year is just as good or better, starting tomorrow. Wish us luck everyone. HH

Keith

It cant be that cold up there to call it the end of the year....I'd be hitting it until the ground froze. Down here, I've found one measley silver the whole year!

Nice digs so far!

Curtis, you are a half magnet. Really amazing ratio there and congrats on a great second year! May your third be even more productive.

Back
Top Bottom