WOW!!! check out this Ring !!!!Update!!!

Rinker1989

Forum Supporter
I almost had a heart attack when this came up in the scoop. Came in as a 43 on the AT Pro. All I can say is wow and I hope the wife does not take it frome me :lol:. It says 900 plat 100 irid and weighs 4.1 grams. The diamond looks to be real and looks atleast 1ct. I am going to take it to a friend to have it check out in the am.:excited::confetti::gettinmoney:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
The guy I was going to take it to was not there today so I took it to another jewelry store, the guy looked at it under a microscope and said it was a real diamond and that it was a very nice diamond. He then told me it would grade
a vvs2 and a (G) in color and was just over 1ct. He offered me 1k dollors for it but im not sure thats a good price for it, I will do some checking around before I sell it.

Attachments

• IMAG0145.jpg
    IMAG0145.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 4,332
  • IMAG0146.jpg
    IMAG0146.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 4,307
Last edited:
I would be VERY surprised if a fake diamond was set in platinum! Congrats on a splendid find! :wow2:

Man, that is reall a beaut!!! Looks like it is a carat or better on that stone.
Congrats on that find Rinker.

All The Best,
Gemmy

Very nice ring... this is what those markings mean...

900 parts of pure platinum mixed with 100 parts of Iridium

Holy crap NICE RING! Hey make sure some of that money goes into your PayPal account and then send me a message ;) :lol:

$1000? Wow! Have you gotten any more appraisals of it? 43, darn! I see a lot of 43's with the AT Pro that I don't dig.

Congrats!!

$1000? Wow! Have you gotten any more appraisals of it? 43, darn! I see a lot of 43's with the AT Pro that I don't dig.

Congrats!!

Why do we even need all these fancy numbers anyway when the good stuff comes up all over the board? I think the Safari or AT PRo display should be completely blank except for:

ATProark.jpg

Back
Top Bottom