Minelab Equinox 600 / 800 VDI Numbers & Tones - Coins Video

MiTreasureHunter

I just completed a very nice Test/Demonstration video on the Minelab Equinox 600 / 800 covering Coins, both Silver and clad.

I did a lot of editing to make this video stand out from the average target test.

Make sure to check out my other video covering Rings and Jewelry!

Hope these videos help the new Equinox users to understand more of what their machine is telling them.

GL & HH

Last edited:
Thank you! It was a lot of work making the videos, but they taught me alot..especially the rings video. I'm ready for warm weather and beach/water hunting now.

GL & HH

Thanks a lot for doing this! I just watched both videos and wrote down the numbers. I was planning on doing this tomorrow, but you just saved me so much time. Great job on the video work and thanks for making it so simple to understand.:clapping:

Nice video and great job on the editing. That is a lot of work cropping out all the backgrounds for each coin.

......so the Nox doesnt read different between silver dime or clad dime...:no:

I noticed silver dimes and quarters hitting 1 digit higher than clad in my air tests, but it probably won't translate to anything helpful on targets in the ground since the ID will likely vary a good bit depending on depth, mineralization, wear and orientation. I've dug silver dimes that read as low as 23.

Great job on the video....

......so the Nox doesnt read different between silver dime or clad dime...:no:

Mine does,,, clad 24,25 silver 26,27 i am starting to think not every machine even the same machine by the same manufacturer are the same.

Back
Top Bottom