Another short Nox hunt

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
Well I keep pulling the lever on this slot machine named Equinox and it seems to keep coming up all cherries.lol

I witnessed some phenomenal performance today.

The 2 coins on the bottom found under a monster hickory tree I have swung every detector I have ever owned and coils to boot. I never found the first coin previously. So I was walking on at least these 2 coins at the bottom seems for the last 7 years. This area I think I is where the folks tied up their work animals to be in the shade and maybe why their were taking lunch. Iron city big, medium and small. This homesite has only given up one silver in all previous hunts combined using several models detectors and coils.

Gotta love the Nox. And to be able to do this in this area with stock sized coil-mind boggling. Again park 2 speed 7, 0 iron bias.

Thanks for looking
2ly5sn4.jpg

Last edited:
I assume for this hunt you didn’t also run any other detectors over them to see if they would pick them up? Not saying they would or wouldn’t just curious. I am picking up an 800 hopefully soon.

I assume for this hunt you didn’t also run any other detectors over them to see if they would pick them up? Not saying they would or wouldn’t just curious. I am picking up an 800 hopefully soon.

Nope, no head to head done today on the coins.

Back
Top Bottom