Finally on the board for 2018! Equinox 600 sniffs out first 2 silvers!

Silver Bandit

Forum Supporter
Hit up a local 1950s home. Used to be a blackberry farm. Only hunted the front yard so far. First sweep, I managed a lot of clad and one wheatie. Second sweep, I started listening for iffy signals. Got one that was 26-28 but was broken with some low grunts. Pulled out a rosie about 5 inches down! Five minutes later, got another broken 26-28. Dug down about 6 inches. Initially pulled out a roofing nail. Scanned the plug again and there was a shiny merc staring back at me. Loving this machine so far and Im just running on standard park 1 settings. First Minelab machine so I have a lot to learn! On to the next!
50d62c41e64ff48f6028ccce1bc39758.jpg
efc8bcc408417b0d572c2beec53dcaa0.jpg
d6114c85504dcc2669a346993ecd26e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Jason on getting your first Silvers of the year and acquiring a new ride. From all I have been reading this new Minelab is another fine quality machine. I hope you have a great time learning and concurring it. If you do as well with this as you did with the Garrett, Silver will need new places to hide. Trapper

Nice finds! I can't wait to get on the board with my first silver of the year. Ground is finally thawed here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Congrats Jason on getting your first Silvers of the year and acquiring a new ride. From all I have been reading this new Minelab is another fine quality machine. I hope you have a great time learning and concurring it. If you do as well with this as you did with the Garrett, Silver will need new places to hide. Trapper

Thanks a bunch! Hoping to sniff out some missed silver with this new machine for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the first silvers of the season Jason...looking forward to seeing that Minelab in action when you come north this summer...surf and turf time:yes:

Back
Top Bottom