The Felix Penny Contest! (WARNING: Not for the faint of heart)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I have completed all my tumbling and deposited all the good stuff in the bank. (Coming on another future post!) These are the pennies that I have chosen not to tumble, and may reluctantly “Craigorsize” them to the garbage can in heaven. Before they go we will have a bit of fun with them so that they can serve one last heroic purpose – a Forum contest! The rules are simple. Guess how many Felix pennies are in “Mt. Felix”. Contest ends on July 28th 9pm Eastern Standard Time and only 1 guess per member. When offering your guess please also note your choice of prize below.

The winner will receive one of the following of his choice:

1. I will choose 5 of the finest examples of these Zinc-Lincoln pennies, aka “Felix” pennies, and mail them to you so that you can have your very own “Felix” pennies from Felix himself!

OR

2. Or I can keep the pennies and deposit them on Upper East beaches in New England, New Jersey, or New York on a future visit.

OR

3. Mail them to our favorite Connecticut residing Forum Moderator.

OR

4. You can decline the prizes and just know you are the Crud “Felix” Penny Guessing Champion!

Attachments

• Mt. Felix.jpg
    Mt. Felix.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 606
Last edited:

If I win I want the title, prize 3, but tempted to go for prize one if they come autographed.... Or if their was an option to have them mailed to Craig :laughing: Fun contest thanks!

If I win I want the title, prize 3, but tempted to go for prize one if they come autographed.... Or if their was an option to have them mailed to Craig :laughing: Fun contest thanks!

Great idea that I overlooked!

Can you post a pic with a coin beside the pile for a size reference? :laughing:

I'm guessing 512 and will take option 4 when I win. :D

I pick prize one if it comes on a certificate of authenticity signed by Felix. If not then I pick prize 3. If prize 3 is already taken I'll take a autographed photo of Felix and a two day paid vacation to hunt with Felix. Can I have two guesses?:laughing:

295, prize #3

*you might want to delete prize #2, you'll be blamed for every "Felix" penny found in those areas forever since it was posted for everyone to see. Also, if I do win, can I choose the carnival goldfish instead? :laughing: Just kidding, thanks for the contest!

I have completed all my tumbling and deposited all the good stuff in the bank. (Coming on another future post!) These are the pennies that I have chosen not to tumble, and may reluctantly “Craigorsize” them to the garbage can in heaven. Before they go we will have a bit of fun with them so that they can serve one last heroic purpose – a Forum contest! The rules are simple. Guess how many Felix pennies are in “Mt. Felix”. Contest ends on July 28th 9pm Eastern Standard Time and only 1 guess per member. When offering your guess please also note your choice of prize below.

The winner will receive one of the following of his choice:

1. I will choose 5 of the finest examples of these Zinc-Lincoln pennies, aka “Felix” pennies, and mail them to you so that you can have your very own “Felix” pennies from Felix himself!

OR

2. Or I can keep the pennies and deposit them on Upper East beaches in New England, New Jersey, or New York on a future visit.

OR

3. Mail them to our favorite Connecticut residing Forum Moderator.

OR

4. You can decline the prizes and just know you are the Crud “Felix” Penny Guessing Champion!

Don't send them here... I will throw them away like I do when I find the occasional one every now and then... why don't you drill one out and make a toe ring for that toe "issue" you have? at least the ugliness of the ring will allow others to be able to see past the toe :D

Don't send them here... I will throw them away like I do when I find the occasional one every now and then... why don't you drill one out and make a toe ring for that toe "issue" you have? at least the ugliness of the ring will allow others to be able to see past the toe :D

He needs a toe truck..

Option 2 I think... But you have to skatter them lol..

<°)))>{

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom