90 MINUTE HUNT TURNS UP SECOND LARGE CENT EVER, FIRST SILVER HALF DOLLAR EVER, NICE POCKET SPILLS, and MORE!

Isaac43

Banned
Yep, that's right, NINTEY minutes for all this! I can not believe the luck I am having right now!

We went to a 1911 house today, and only did half the front yard! The house next to it is dated 1740, we will try to get permission for this house in the future, who knows what's laying in the ground there! :lol:

The first hit was an 87, only two inches down, a SILVER 1952 QUARTER, and then I immediately get an 83 signal two feet away. I plopped up a 1946 Rosie! Sweet, already on the board on my multiple hunt silver streak! I was really hoping for a large cent this trip…

I dug a few more wheat pennies and then came across the deepest signal of all, a nice 70s and 80s signal… but very faint! I dug the plug very nice since the lady was hesitant at first to let me dig, because she thought I would "dig up her lawn" even though it was already not in the greatest shape. :laughing:

Alright, I dug my plug and got a signal with my Pro Pointer, I continued digging down until I felt the ROUNDNESS IN THE HOLE (sorry just had to do that :roll: ) and by the time I took it out, I already knew what it was and I did the happy dance! :lol: My first large cent in a long time! But not just one of those crusty ones, it has a nice green patina and is a draped bust! It had a date too! 1801!!!

MY OLDEST COIN EVER! :D :D :D Hahahahahaha I finally beat you Donneybrook! :lol: or is that competition just for half dimes? :laughing:

Yes this was my oldest coin ever and I continued to grid and got yet another wheat penny signal, but it was no wheat penny since the first target I pulled out was a silver 1945 quarter! Then stuck the Pro Pointer back in the hole and found a 1962 dime! Then a '62 memorial and a '64 nickel.

I got another faint signal in the front yard and dug down… literally an inch off from the whole depth of my Lesche and pulled out a half dollar… the signal was WAYYY to low for a half dollar, only ringing up a 70-80, not a 90 something… but finally I got to dig my first half dollar! A Walking Liberty dated 1942! WOOOHOOO! I rescanned the hole and got another signal, I knew it! A buffalo nickel dated 1929 plops out!

I end the day off in a good note with a beautiful 1927 wheat penny, my new best wheat penny.

Thanks for reading! Here are the pictures!!!

usevubyp.jpg

evederyb.jpg

y3ynypaz.jpg

6amenuty.jpg

eharudy4.jpg

uhuvyba3.jpg

my5ana2e.jpg

--

u2ute4e3.jpg

GL AND HH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killer hunt and congrats on the WL. Seems like quite a few of those are showing up recently…..mine must have got lost in the mail. :lol:

Nice hunt!

90 minute hunt turns up second large cent ever, first silver half dollar ever...

Wow you hit the nectar sector and found plenty of roundness in the hole..... BOOM BABY!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Amazing hunt! Congrats on the Big Silver, the LC and all the other stuff!!!!

Back
Top Bottom