SLQ, 4 INDIAN HEADS, 3 IHC POCKET SPILL, FIRST WAR NICKEL, AND MORE at the 1870 house!

Isaac43

Banned
I went back to the 1870 house for the second time today. I finally found the hot spot! :D The AT PRO was a coin magnet today!

We arrived there again and it took about 30 minutes to find the first coin other than a crusty wheat and some clad, a MERC! First SILVER outta this place! A 1927! About 10 minutes later I got a scratchy quarter signal and it was a 1945 quarter! WOW! Two silvers, I'm PUMPED already! Then I scoot over another few feet and get another faint signal... unreal...an indian head!

I get to the porch where the old front door used to be, I got a weak signal in the hole... it sounded like a pull tab to me, and a EXTREMELY worn INDIAN HEAD pops out! Wow! What a rush! I got another 65-75 signal when I rechecked the hole... pulled out a nail but was getting another signal... ANOTHER ONE! :wow::wow::wow: Unbelievable, two IHC out of the same hole! :D Then I get yet ANOTHER signal in the same hole. Another beautiful worn IHC comes out of the soft brown dirt. :lol: I was in shock! :wow::wow::wow: The green patina is gorgeous on these compared to that 1882 indian I found last week. These were just 6" down. That's 4 INDIANS FOR THE DAY and THREE OUTTA ONE HOLE! (1891, 1901, 1902, 1908).

I get a really faint 80's signal about 8" down and it was a FREAKIN' STANDER! NO WAY! It had IMMACULATE details and I am so glad I didn't gouge it! :D:D:D:D You get it... I had a wonderful day of coin shooting... but in the next row... a wheatie and MY FIRST EVER WAR NICKEL! NO WAY! FINALLY :laughing::laughing::p:D:p. I found a few other odds and ends after the finds started drying up... last target was a 1950 wheatie... what a rush!

I cleaned the stander up with just water, revealing it was a 1918 with a D mintmark... :D:D:D the date was STILL THERE and it's my FIRST EVER STANDER! SHE IS A BEAUTY! This site is AMAZING, and I have barely scratched the surface!(pun intended):lol:.

Sorry, didn't get any pics of wheats, one was a no-date, one was 1950, and one was 1941 D

2r478qo.jpg

rab7tj.jpg

23rwsoi.jpg

GL AND HH!

Great hunt.

Thank you! :D

Wow what a great hunt!!!!!!!

Thank you! =)
Gotta love those SLQ's. Congrats on a great hunt.

They are gorgeous! Thanks!

Congrats on the Indians and silvers...and digging your first War nickel and especially your first Stander...outstanding hunt!

It's about time I dug a war nickel, but I was definitely NOT expecting a SLQ and all those Indians... thank you! :D

Thanks for the comments everyone! Still in shock! I think the Standing Liberty is in VF condition... the two indians that I only show the back are worn smooth, but I was able to figure out the dates (1902, 1908) . GL on your next hunts. :D

Back
Top Bottom