Another go, this is getting boring

kered

Another go in the same spot, 4 hours me and my son, 29.20€($39.93) 676pta ($6.44) and 14 rings no gold, but what looks like a very old cross.
So far a total of 63 rings, 10 are gold.
Can't get out now till monday at the earliest, i also need the rest as i have dug more holes this week than an Irish navi, by then i should also have the SEF coil for the Sovereign, can't wait to see how it performs compared to the Wot 15" , hope i'm not disapointed.
I changed 90.50€($143.42) in the bank yesterday and the barreling machine has a waiting list but if my maths are correct a total of $339.21 in the 5 outings in the same place, and there is obviously more, although i have noticed that the old pesetas are becoming more frequent in number of coins.
Won't get on till probably monday so have a nice weekend all

Attachments

• 18-07-2008 001.jpg
    18-07-2008 001.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 790
Great haul! I still can't believe your coin's monetary values.

we have the following coins in circulation rounded to 2 decimal places
2€ = $3.17
1€ = $1.59
50c = $ 0.79
20c
10c
5c
2c
1c
i'll let you work the rest out
1€ won't buy you a coffee in most places (1.10€), gasoil/diesel is 1.36€ litre($5.15us.gallon)
I think it looks like they are higher value because the $ has dropped in value dramatically in 6 months

the two tone coins are the 1 and 2€

Very neat finds and so much . you have a a real honey spot for sure . Great job .. HH Harold

Wow! nice going. Pardon my ignorance, but are the pesetas still spendable or have they become worthless after the Euro changeover. You are in Spain, yes?

"Getting Boring":roll: Tell ya what I have saved all my pulltabs since I started MDing. Tell me you spot I'll work it for you, an every item I dig I'll replace with a tab. That should make it more EXCITING for you:spin: Just joking, great days work there.

no he shouldnt, he would beat us all. We wouldnt have a chance, nice haul though kered. Where are you from?

Updated my profile and Location, Sunny Spain(sometimes)

DougF, Some shops will still take pesetas especially arround christmas time, but the majority don't, You need to take them to the Banco de España, they will only take the last models in circulation befor the change over.

seanrot, would be glad of the company, only seen 2 other detectorists ever in more than 10 years, not too happy about planting pulltabs though, they breed like rabbits as it is :lol:

What is relichounds contest?

Last edited:
I could stand a little of that bordom. I don't think I could get tired of finding targets like that, Nice job! Jim

Hey Kered, Do you have any photos of your beaches over there in Spain? That is always been somewhere I would like to see.

good haul

From the land of the Bluenose.....nothing to snuff about foue shore . Nice to see someone cleaning up and with all that was found at that location only a matter of time before the au shows up!

Have done and detecting in the historicall areas

I was born in Zaragoza, Spain. It has been a very long time since being there. I would love to go back and visit my family there, and do some detecing around the historical areas and beaches. Nice Loot!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom