U.M.C. CO. MAJESTIC with lines

You have a great find there. This is a scarce headstamp to dig. I don't have a good verified date range for this line, but here is what I do have.

The best date range that I have for this line of shells is 1904-1908, but this is not set in stone. The 1908 catalog is the only catalog that I have been able to find the Majestic listed in. The only other mention that I have been able to find for this line of shells was from 1904 talking about "UMC Team" shooting the Majestic shells.

Doug

You have a great find there. This is a scarce headstamp to dig. I don't have a good verified date range for this line, but here is what I do have.

The best date range that I have for this line of shells is 1904-1908, but this is not set in stone. The 1908 catalog is the only catalog that I have been able to find the Majestic listed in. The only other mention that I have been able to find for this line of shells was from 1904 talking about "UMC Team" shooting the Majestic shells.

Doug

Thanks Doug! This area I have been visiting seems to have been quite an area for hunting given the shotshells, .30 cal rifle bullets, and .22LR bullets. Oddly, I haven't found any rifle brass at all, not even rimfire. Just a .32 auto and a .357 mag, both modern.

Back
Top Bottom