Who Is Your Favorite You Tube Metal Detecting Star?

Musketman

Elite Member
Here are my top three;

http://www.youtube.com/user/nuggetnoggin Nuggetnoggin finds great Civil War relics and is very knowledgeable.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PeaceHavens PeaceHavens From England finds all kinds of coins and, lately, Russian bag seals. Seems like a real great guy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeepDiggerDan?feature=watch Deep Digger Dan cracks me up. Very funny and never boring. He finds among other things, WWII relics in Germany.

There are many other great channels but these are my favorites.

Nuggetnoggin, LAdigger (although he has stopped making them right now), americancoinhunting, grave digger max, and others that I can't think of right now.

Deep Digger Dan and Old Guy Productions- The Old guy stopped making videos though. Bill Ladd started making new videos recently.

Grave Digger Max is my absolute hero! my girlfriend and I LOVE that dude!

Metal Detector Guy is a close second.... beats and bling!

Mr Pulltab, Surfdigger and Diggingrings round out my top 5.

Deep Digger Dan is funny but his voice grinds in my head. I can only take a few minutes at a time.

some youtube favs

-GRAVEDIGGERMAXX and his 'cookies' and 'taquitos',
-deep digger dan 'get in!',
-nuggetnoggin, gonehunting73, and aquachigger are cool, too.
I would watch any of these guys rather than chicago ron and his dig war pals, diggers, and ric savage.

Nuggetnoggin by far! That kid is just cool and finds awesome places to hunt. He is down to earth and his respectful clean vocabulary rare for a kid his age anymore. My little sons love his videos and have watched all of them. When he posts a new video we all watch it together. He has taught us all a lot about detecting and history! He should have his own tv show now that every channel on cable is airing metal detecting. I have wondered if nuggetnoggin spends anytime on forums?

We all like oldguyproductions, he is funny and seems kind of amateurish so it make us feel good watching him make the same mistakes. I like how he says aluminuminuminum!

My 10 year old loves SuperPaulR.

I like Deep Digger Dan, but my kids don't get his humor and don't watch anything he posts.

Nuggetnoggin by far! That kid is just cool and finds awesome places to hunt. He is down to earth and his respectful clean vocabulary rare for a kid his age anymore. My little sons love his videos and have watched all of them. When he posts a new video we all watch it together. He has taught us all a lot about detecting and history! He should have his own tv show now that every channel on cable is airing metal detecting. I have wondered if nuggetnoggin spends anytime on forums?

We all like oldguyproductions, he is funny and seems kind of amateurish so it make us feel good watching him make the same mistakes. I like how he says aluminuminuminum!

My 10 year old loves SuperPaulR.

I like Deep Digger Dan, but my kids don't get his humor and don't watch anything he posts.

Nuggetnoggin has a page on this forum and has a facebook page as well. I agree with everything you said about him. He's a good kid.

I like Howard and Bill Ladd, NuggetNoggin's vids are pretty cool, trkrtreasurehunter(sp?) His excitement is contagious, gonehunting73, adevnturewithjim, I am sure that there are 3-4 that I'm forgetting.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom