What's on your bucket list?

clearwatermike

Elite Member
I found a cool app for the iPad called "My Bucket List". You can fill it with all the things you want to find in a "pending" status, and as you find them you can enter the date, a description, and a picture of the item. I know most of us keep a list in our heads, thought it might be something to check out. HH!

Gold bar

SIlver Bar

Gold Ring

Gold Coin

Civil War Pistol or Sword

A pair of headphones that don't make my ears sweat in summer :lol:

Metal detecting bucket list (to find or place to hunt) :

1. 18ga UMC headstamp
2. Something distinctly "Old West" from my area (like a percussion revolver, sheriff's badge, strong box, saloon token, etc.)
3. Something "Viking"
4. Something Celtic
5. Hunt old mining camps - some of the best, rarest headstamps I have ever seen seem to show up in the old mining camps.

Non-metal detecting bucket list:

1. Visit the Anasazi ruins in Colorado
2. Visit Stonehenge
3. Meet and actually get to talk to Devin Marble and Josh Gates - I have some tech and direction questions that I would love to personally ask them concerning the type of shows that they are in.
4. Own a vintage "full plate" camera
5. Own an "outdoor scene" and military related daguerreotype

Find an 18k chain with a platinum ring attached below a piece of 8 gold escudo because i was still getting a signal below the gold coin.Then get flashed by the girl in the pink bikini on the way back to the car:lol:

On the MDing bucket list:

Capped Bust coinage
Any find that I could cash in for a trip for me and my lady!!!!

No particular order by the way!! LOL

my bucket list....

finding an 8 reale
any gold coin
chain cent
cashe of coins

Gold bar

SIlver Bar

Gold Ring

Gold Coin

Civil War Pistol or Sword

A pair of headphones that don't make my ears sweat in summer :lol:

And I will add every type of copper and silver coin in the US that I have not found yet. Lol

Find a tree shilling (1652), preferably all three types (Oak, Pine and Willow)

Find something nice on the land my family has in England

Get a find into a museum with my name attatched this time.

I'm getting bored of just the fame..give me the fortune this time :laughing:

Get to own an xj220

I'm not greedy but if i could get all this before xmas would be nice

1) A 22K piece of jewelry
2) A Diamond Ring
3) A Silver Dollar
4) A Silver Half Dollar
5) A Spanish Gold Coin
6) An 1800's Gold Pocket Watch
7) tbd
8) tbd
9) tbd
10) tbd

In no particular order! I'm not THAT picky!

i would love to find the lost colts (dragoons) that were lost from a canoe during an indian attack on the swanee river. its said that if found they would most likely be in perfect condition due to the way they were packed in grease and wax paper then crated. also a leather pouch full of gold coins and jewlry stashed ina riverbank by a pirate.

i would love to find the lost colts (dragoons) that were lost from a canoe during an indian attack on the swanee river. its said that if found they would most likely be in perfect condition due to the way they were packed in grease and wax paper then crated. also a leather pouch full of gold coins and jewlry stashed ina riverbank by a pirate.

Yeah that too!:lol: Thought for a second Baltimore was wanting their colts name back."Nevermore!":laughing:

I want to dig a time machine to go back to 2001 and detect 5 times as much as I did because it seemed to be my year to cross things off the list.

If I picked one type of find it would be an early military crossbelt plate because I have found so many early military buttons I feel sort of robbed I never got the plate. About 4 years ago one was found about 20 feet from me at a site I researched and suggested we hit, and that is the closest I have ever got.

Find a tree shilling (1652), preferably all three types (Oak, Pine and Willow)

Find something nice on the land my family has in England

Get a find into a museum with my name attatched this time.

I'm getting bored of just the fame..give me the fortune this time :laughing:

Get to own an xj220

I'm not greedy but if i could get all this before xmas would be nice

looks like Dark and I are gonna start hunting together for them elusive shillings

Back
Top Bottom