Last 2 hunts gold and silver..

Couple of nice finds! Congrats!

Thanks Vermonster...

I pulled 80 pcs of lead out of that suction mud last weekend in the rain. My calf muscles still hurt and so does my shoulder on the scooping arm. That mud absolutely STINKS too. :laughing:

Lets hit it monday or wednesday!

I'm in George.. I plan on hunting the morning tides most of the week if I can... I'm also looking forward to the snow so I can put more money in my bank accounts :) If you need to borrow a scoop.. You can use the one you sold me and I won't charge you rental fee's :lol:

Thanks Frank... I plan on hunting next week... I'm trying to get in as much hunting as possible as Diana is having a total knee replacement the 30th of March... I have been landscaping for 30 years and I am not worn out yet :D she is 10 years younger than I am :roll:

Thanks Beachhunter.. ;)

They are both rosies cellr... even if it was its only worth melt...

Thanks Numil....no sand at this beach... its like 4 inches of suction mud followed by compressed stinky mud and gravel then followed by clay... its a lot of work getting the scoop up and out of it... lot of lazy hunters around these parts who won't hunt these conditions but I will :D

Here is the aftermath of PI JOE getting stuck in suction mud :laughing: Its still funny after all these years...

Hilarious. :lol:

Hilarious. :lol:

I really didn't laugh at that Joe... but I lmao when Robert fell into that hold I dug and did a swam dive at our beach we are going to pummel this year :D

Nice bunch of finds there Craig-small but nice yellow

Thanks Joe... may you find a small gold next time out :lol:

Nice hunt Craig- you always seem to get a nice variety of finds. Congrats! :yes:

Thanks George... small beaches that others don't care to hunt... more for me :)

Back
Top Bottom