Another Fairground Hunt Today

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
Hello To All,
I went back to a fairground that I had hunted several times last fall. I hit one smaller area I had not checked and was able to find $6.14 in clads and also a smashed sterling silver ring. I assume it had be hit by a mower at some point.
There is a good amount of junk too so I did dig some of that being fooled buy the numbers. It's strange how soil changes the numbers. At this site a dime was coming in at 80-81, even 79 sometimes. The Garrett 8 x 6 " coil does a great job on my AT Pro. Nice to swing too. The hunt yesterday a dime was 82-83. I did not find any nickels today. I will try to get out tomorrow to a few kiddy parks before the white and wet stuff arrives. I was hoping the white stuff was over. Oh well, I had a nice day with lots of sunshine in the mid to high 40's . By the way, my Nox 600 is being delivered today. Good luck to all. Enjoy the ride !!
Bubbaron At Pro, At Pro Pin Pointer, Garrett 8 x 6 " coil Nox 600 Very Soon

Hello To All,
I went back to a fairground that I had hunted several times last fall. I hit one smaller area I had not checked and was able to find $6.14 in clads and also a smashed sterling silver ring. I assume it had be hit by a mower at some point.
There is a good amount of junk too so I did dig some of that being fooled buy the numbers. It's strange how soil changes the numbers. At this site a dime was coming in at 80-81, even 79 sometimes. The Garrett 8 x 6 " coil does a great job on my AT Pro. Nice to swing too. The hunt yesterday a dime was 82-83. I did not find any nickels today. I will try to get out tomorrow to a few kiddy parks before the white and wet stuff arrives. I was hoping the white stuff was over. Oh well, I had a nice day with lots of sunshine in the mid to high 40's . By the way, my Nox 600 is being delivered today. Good luck to all. Enjoy the ride !!
Bubbaron At Pro, At Pro Pin Pointer, Garrett 8 x 6 " coil Nox 600 Very Soon

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts between the two detectors.

Back
Top Bottom