My toes are killing me!!! What to do?????

I have been wearing Australian Redback slip-on boots. They are super light, wider than average shoes, have tons of firm foam under your foot... And they last better than any footwear I've ever seen....Especially the sole :) wear nice cushy thick socks too. My favorites are the model UNPU which has a water resistant coating too. Sounds like an ad I know but I swear by them.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have been wearing Australian Redback slip-on boots. They are super light, wider than average shoes, have tons of firm foam under your foot... And they last better than any footwear I've ever seen....Especially the sole :) wear nice cushy thick socks too. My favorites are the model UNPU which has a water resistant coating too. Sounds like an ad I know but I swear by them.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thx for the tip on the boots, I have a pair of danner boots I'm watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To add quickly...whatever you get,if you change what you're wearing,make SURE to throw away the thin inserts that come with any boots and get something with heavy memory foam,no Dr Scholls gel this or that,those are junk for what we're doing. I use Airplus Work Area inserts,but they have to be changed out every month or so to be at there optimum. That doesn't bother me in the least,I've had some knee,hip,plantar fasciitis,etc so if there is something comfortable and high quality,it's what I have to buy to stay in my job AND detect for long periods.
Hope things get better Coin...

To add quickly...whatever you get,if you change what you're wearing,make SURE to throw away the thin inserts that come with any boots and get something with heavy memory foam,no Dr Scholls gel this or that,those are junk for what we're doing. I use Airplus Work Area inserts,but they have to be changed out every month or so to be at there optimum. That doesn't bother me in the least,I've had some knee,hip,plantar fasciitis,etc so if there is something comfortable and high quality,it's what I have to buy to stay in my job AND detect for long periods.

Hope things get better Coin...

I'll def look at buying some thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom