XP DEUS II Introduction | XP Metal Detectors

I watched. It only confirmed what I was already thinking. If the Deus II performs at or above Equinox 800 SMF levels it's kind of a no brainer which to buy if your in the market for a new SMF machine. It's not cheap, but if it performs as good as the Equinox the build and warranty appears so much better I think it's worth it. You have to have confidence in your build to offer a 5 year warranty.

I like the fact that it has a lot of tone options. The "Square" sounds similar to the Nox and it even has a built in EQ so that you can tweak the sounds to your liking.

So nice! It even turns off the headphones when the detector shuts off! For me that’s a great option. I hate having to hold my finger on the headphone button to turn them off.

I like the fact that it has a lot of tone options. The "Square" sounds similar to the Nox and it even has a built in EQ so that you can tweak the sounds to your liking.

Yes I wish he would have expanded a little more on that. I'm sorry but to me the original tones are annoying, almost sounds like a bug buzzing your ear that needs swatted. More harmonic tones are to my liking.

I always thought I needed to record some of the sounds a Deus makes to use predator hunting. Sounds like a rodent or bird in distress to me.

Back
Top Bottom