Goal FTY met!

Congrats on reaching your goal Jerry. You did so very early this year. A very impressive picture of the shiny recoveries. I foresee a couple more road trips east for you and JD to add to those counts. Trapper

Sweet pic JP! It is STILL out there, no matter HOW beat up it all is. It will ALWAYS be out there somewhere....nice work on setting, meeting and for sure exceeding your goal.

Congrats, I’ve only found 1 this year [emoji22] but weather has not been friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on finding silver #50 FTY! Nice assortment of goodies. :woot:

excellent job on meeting your goal congrats

Congratulations on getting to your goal. [emoji106]

Nice! Congrats on meeting an awesome goal! I will be lucky to hit my goal of 35 silvers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Congrats! I may or may not get there myself. As you said, the weather has really put a slow down on trying to get private residential permissions. The unseasonably warm temps were great back when I was digging in January and February, but not so much when it's day after day of 90 degree temps in September and no rain! I just like getting out and digging and keep track along the way. One coin (or token) at a time.

Congrats on reaching your goal Jerry. You did so very early this year. A very impressive picture of the shiny recoveries. I foresee a couple more road trips east for you and JD to add to those counts. Trapper

That's a fantastic season so far, keep up the good work!

Great work hitting your goal! That's an impressive war nickel count.

Congrats on #50 and your FTY goal Jerry. Thats a sweet pile of silver you got there. That bracelet is really cool. The weather up here is just as bad, no rain and way above average heat, and the 10 day look ahead is pretty much the same. HH Mark

Great work hitting your goal! That's an impressive war nickel count.

Thanks everyone! I feel fortunate to have made it. Haven’t been out as much this year.

Congrats Jerry on hitting your goal so early in the year! Man, you've been hot on war nicks!

Nice job and congrats on getting to your goal with a couple months to spare.
My goal this year is also 50 - I've got 6 more to go. It is going to be tough as there is snow in the forecast next weekend and it will only get worse from here on out.

Nice job and congrats on getting to your goal with a couple months to spare.
My goal this year is also 50 - I've got 6 more to go. It is going to be tough as there is snow in the forecast next weekend and it will only get worse from here on out.

Thanks. I wish we'd cool off a bit. Still in the 90s here. Way above average. Ground is rock hard. Haven't had rain for weeks.

Nice job! I’m a newbie and our Middle Tennessee summer has been brutal. Looking forward to hunting more than an hour which is about all I’ve been able survive.

12 war nickels is impressive.

Nice job! I’m a newbie and our Middle Tennessee summer has been brutal. Looking forward to hunting more than an hour which is about all I’ve been able survive.

12 war nickels is impressive.

Thanks Jim. I’m in the Maryville TN area. Most of my silvers were from trips into VA when weather was 8-10 degrees cooler than TN.

Back
Top Bottom