14k & silver or 14k?

Cherry Picker

Forum Supporter
Found this ring today that looked to be silver & gold but the stamp inside has me wondering. What say you?

5-28-2017-rin-2-5.jpg

5-29-2017-ring-2-2.jpg

White and yellow gold!

Congrats on the high end gold!

James Woods Art carved...

<°)))>{

My darn scales shot craps so I have no idea what it weighs only to say it is very heavy.

Third right in two hours.

5-29-2017-ring-1-3.jpg

Cheapy

5-28-2017_rin-3-1.jpg

That's sweet right there! How did it ring up?

BCD

Rang up as 60 on my AT Pro. It was very smooth but not a head banger. Odd thing was it was about 5" down in the middle of a sand tot lot we have hunted for years. It was in the dirt below the sand fill. Sand fill was about 3"

Just another example why I love my AT Pro.

If it rang up as a 60 it's must likely gold. If it was silver it would ring up in the 80-90.
Congrats on your awesome find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, I'd bet its white gold and yellow gold. Here's a pic of the hallmark on the gold (filled) and silver ring that I found.

Congrats with your finds!

Attachments

• IMG_0198.jpg
    IMG_0198.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 157
If it rang up as a 60 it's must likely gold. If it was silver it would ring up in the 80-90.
Congrats on your awesome find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm no expert, but all the silver jewelry I've found (3 rings, a big earring, and a chain necklace) have rung up between 45 (chain) and 72 (rings) on the AT Pro. I think the silver coin-shaped objects, and coins, tend to ring up in the higher tones, but not necessarily jewelry.

nice find! i'm also siding with it being white and yellow gold. i might be wrong, but it "looks" like it could be one of those spinner rings. :yes:
congrats on the finds! :D

Back
Top Bottom