Penny trifecta with 3rd IHP ever.

Usa

Elite Member
Got permission yesterday on an 1883 little house. Went out there with high hopes of finding something old. Well, about 20 minutes into the hunt I got a non-reapeatable Zinc signal. I want to sure about digging it but I decided it couldn't hurt. I was expecting a piece of trash , but was delighted when a oak wreath and shield popped out of the hole. I came back the following morning to get two Wheaties.:p I found plenty of memorials along the way as well. Well this is my first trifecta of anything from one place. The pictured wheatie is 1929s,the other one was 1942d.

Attachments

• KIMG0723.jpg
    KIMG0723.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 220
  • KIMG0726.jpg
    KIMG0726.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 196
  • KIMG0721.jpg
    KIMG0721.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Good for you, IHP's are awsome. Got lots of Wheaties over the years, but only 1 IHP for me. That alone makes any hunt a great hunt. Keep pounding that 1800's house, might get silver next, haha!

Congrats on a great hunt!!!! The Indian has eluded me altogather so far.

Your silver is close too bubba. I keep looking for a post with your 1st silver dig. :yes:

I love finding indians because I know i"m in a good spot. Hopefully you keep finding.

Congrats on a great hunt!!!! The Indian has eluded me altogather so far.

Your silver is close too bubba. I keep looking for a post with your 1st silver dig. :yes:
Thanks. This has been 3 IHP's and 8 wheaties with no silver. I am getting impatient.:impatient:
Congrats! Love the green.
Thanks, me too!
I love finding indians because I know i"m in a good spot. Hopefully you keep finding.

Thank you, I will do my best.

I wish I dug more Indian's. Yours has a nice green patina at looks to be in very nice condition. Congrats on the trifecta, hope you can experience that achievement many times in your future. Trapper

I wish I dug more Indian's. Yours has a nice green patina at looks to be in very nice condition. Congrats on the trifecta, hope you can experience that achievement many times in your future. Trapper

Thanks. and good luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom