The Worm and Toad show

NCtoad

Forum Supporter
Worm and I got at daybreak in 32 degree weather to hunt our site that we've hit a bunch of times before. Within 15 or 20 minutes I got a nice high signal that I just knew was silver. I almost shouted out to Worm before I dug, but I knew if I did that it wouldn't have been silver. So I kept my mouth shut, dug the plug and about 5 or 6 inches down I see quarter sized silver. At first I thought it was an SLQ, but once I got it in my hand it turned out to be a '41 GW. Not long after that Worm yells that he got an indian....turned out to be a nice 1904 greenie. Towards the end of the hunt I was going over a small yard in front of an 1881 house that we had pounded before. Previously me and Worm both got indians out of this yard. Today I got a one way zinc signal and out pops a 1900 indian. I also got another zinc signal about a foot away from that ihp and out comes what I thought was an old copper nail because of the lack of corrosion. But I just took a file to it and it's iron! I never dug a square nail before in that nice of condition.

Attachments

• 20191215_123705_HDR.jpg
    20191215_123705_HDR.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 232
  • 20191215_115410_HDR.jpg
    20191215_115410_HDR.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 181
Wooo hoooo! Worm and Toad show!!!!!
Love the square nails .
Congratulations on the sweet silver and great looking Indian.

Gotta go
Packers are on the TV 🙂
,Dew

Last edited:
You running a pretty hot coil of late Scott. Congrats on the Silver GW and the Indians. Hope Travis can make a appearance on the forum as we have not seen him in a while. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom