Dallas Texas

SnakeSpiritDude

Hi!
I'm new to the hobby, and I sold my old detector long ago, but I will be making a purchase soon. I have been researching old maps and newspapers of my town, but I wanted to know some of you guy's experiences and good places to hunt, especially near the Frisco area. Thanks!:yes:

You can find all kinds of hypodermic needles and 60000 homeless people!

Frisco? Good then you are much further away from the Garret guys here in Garland. I live within walking distance of the Garrett factory and I swear I think those guys have pounded the F out of this area making me work very hard to find anything old :-)
Parks can be your friend. Curb strips also. I have not been up that way and don't know the history of Frisco but maybe I should before you get your detector. No, on second though traffic there is not worth it :-)
GL and HH!

Welcome to the forum from East TN. Whichever Frisco you are from.

Ken

Frisco? Good then you are much further away from the Garret guys here in Garland. I live within walking distance of the Garrett factory and I swear I think those guys have pounded the F out of this area making me work very hard to find anything old :-)
Parks can be your friend. Curb strips also. I have not been up that way and don't know the history of Frisco but maybe I should before you get your detector. No, on second though traffic there is not worth it :-)
GL and HH!
Can you get fined digging at a park or do they just not care?

Back
Top Bottom