Silvers #6 & #7 today

Leave-No-Coins-Behind

Forum Supporter
Today, I went to a school that I had been to before. Much of the ground was frozen stiff, whereby I just did not dig some of the more iffy signals. Snow is expected on Sunday, so I had to get my digging fix in today.

But overall, this year has been good so far. Found a nice '62 GW quarter and a '47 Rosie. The quarter was about 4" down and the dime was about 7" down.

And for a nice treat I found a dollar coin too.

Thanks again for stopping to read my post!

Attachments

• Coins Silvers 01122019 004.jpg
    Coins Silvers 01122019 004.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 179
  • Coins Silvers 01122019 006.jpg
    Coins Silvers 01122019 006.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Coins Silvers 01122019 007.jpg
    Coins Silvers 01122019 007.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 178
  • Coins Silvers 01122019 008.jpg
    Coins Silvers 01122019 008.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 170
  • Dr Seuss jewerly 01122019 001.jpg
    Dr Seuss jewerly 01122019 001.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
John your off to a fantastic start for 2019. 7 Silver coins and your not even half way through January. If you continue as you are going you will dig over 100 Silver coins before the end of the year. Congrats on the Silver GW and the early Rosie. Still dug a very nice clad count to add to your coffers. Trapper

Can we get a closer pic of that pendant/keychain thing?

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Killing it! Great start to the year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you!

John your off to a fantastic start for 2019. 7 Silver coins and your not even half way through January. If you continue as you are going you will dig over 100 Silver coins before the end of the year. Congrats on the Silver GW and the early Rosie. Still dug a very nice clad count to add to your coffers. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! It hard to believe that I have actually found more pieces of silver this year than the number of days I have gone hunting. But then again, we are only less than two weeks into the new year...lol. Honestly, when you get to hunt again, you will probably find seven silvers in one hunt! Thanks again for your kindness of words.

awesome start to 2019 congrats :D

Thanks brncofan! Hopefully the Eagles will come through today...lol. Yes, so far this year has been great. Hopefully, I can keep up the momentum.

Hey, what are you doing, digging all these silvers? Don't you have like a million coin clad quota to hit? :laughing: JK...nice digs!

Thanks Foragist! LOl...I thought I try something different this year and go for the silvers early in the year. But I still like my steady diet of Clad to fill up my pouch.

Man you are on a roll, keep it up JAK.

Thanks BuscaPlata! I hope I can finish the year just as well. But either way, it is all good.

Can we get a closer pic of that pendant/keychain thing?

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Yes, for your viewing pleasure I have added the extra pic. It says, "Dr. Seuss" on the back. It is about 3" long. Plated on low grade metal with the plating peeling off in areas. HH.

Killing it! Great start to the year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks jwp1964! Hopefully more silvers will be in the cards for me this year. I can hit these same locations, nothing and then on the next visit, I find silver, that the beauty of it all.

Last edited:
Number 6 and 7 already?
Congradulations and way to get out during challenging conditions.
Things are getting very solid here.
We are most likely shut down till spring.
,Dew

Thank you!

Number 6 and 7 already?
Congradulations and way to get out during challenging conditions.
Things are getting very solid here.
We are most likely shut down till spring.
,Dew

Thanks Dewsweeper894! It is hard for me to believe I found 6 & 7 already too. And as soon as I found those, I beat the heck out of the immediate area only to find no more. I will have to wait now for the weather to warm up.

Congrats Jak on the silver!!!

Thanks Lil Worm6! I been lucky putting my coil in the right places. I just hope it is not just a flash in the pan, but more of things to come as the weather warms up a bit.

Congrats on the silver John. And yes picking which signals to dig this time of year seems to be the prudent thing to do. Good luck Mark

Thank you!

Congrats on the silver John. And yes picking which signals to dig this time of year seems to be the prudent thing to do. Good luck Mark

Thanks Mark! The very first hole I was digging with my Predator/Samson shovel, I thought I bent it. Thank goodness no. Hopefully, we get some rain and warmer temps to open-up the hunting season again. HH!

Congrats on the GW, Rosie and the rest...fine start to the season!

Thanks Captain! Finding those extra silvers early in the game makes me breathe a little easier going forward.

You are on a Holy Terror !!

Nice haul !!

Thanks SoOregonMd! I just hope I can continue the momentum. But if not, it is all good.

Congrats on the pair of silver.

Thanks Jamflicker! A pair always feels great for me to find. But then again, a lone ranger silver will do too.

Back
Top Bottom