A Coca-Cola relic!

Neat, that one looks like it is in much better shape from the photos.

Very cool find. Yep, it was originally a symbol for good luck. I found one just like it a few years ago.

Nice, I'm curious, did you hold on to it or sell it?

Very cool relic. Great find!

Very nice. I think it's interesting when people first see the swastika, before they learn the history. Unique find, congrats.

Thanks guys!

Very cool find. Congrats!

Thanks JimR

To me it's kind of like when you retire the name of a hurricane that killed a lot of people and did a lot of damage. That symbol has forever been scarred. It needs to be retired until it is forgotten. I would hang on to my good luck Coke symbol though.

Agreed

People lose it when they see a swastika. I got a real old good luck token from the world fair somewhere around here. Couple months ago we were selling WW2 items at a trade show. Thought a lady was going to assault me over a German dagger. She turned us in to the building manager. He says" I got to pretend i'm talking to you. Carry on!":lol:

Yes, can provoke a knee jerk reaction, but given the history associated with the symbol, I guess you can't really blame those people for reacting that way. It's a tricky subject.

Super cool relic!
Schwab Stamp & Seal is still alive and well in Milwaukee:D

That's neat, usually the manufacturers on these kinds of things are long defunct.

Very nice!

Thanks bluebird66

Nice, I'm curious, did you hold on to it or sell it?

I held on to it, though I’ve had plenty of offers to buy it!

picture.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom