Would it be justifiable homicide.

georgeinsc

Elite Member
If one could determine who made and sold this would it be justifiable homicide.

Attachments

• DSC01227.JPG
    DSC01227.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 839
  • DSC01228.JPG
    DSC01228.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 825
  • DSC01226.JPG
    DSC01226.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 796
Last edited:
What's wrong with that ? It's stamped 14k !!!

Nice score..lol. actually looks like silver. Most of the time the original owner knows its a fake. So its not the maker but the buyer that should be strung up by it

Last edited:
If you do find the maker, you can use it as a whip and give him 14 lashes with it :D

BFD. Its Stamped but it is pure Junk. I thought you said you could tell gold by just looking.

I was being sarcastic. At least you have a clean clear picture of it. Not some distorted, poorly lit , deceptive photo.

I do believe mine last month was much more heartbreaking! :lol:

In the late 80s I was working in Manhattan and a guy showed me a bunch of gold chains that had these little tags that said 14k..I think I bought 5 of them for a $100 that looked just like yours..What a score I thought until a week later the one I was wearing turned green.
Took them to a jewler and he said the tag was in fact 14 k,but not the necklace..He also said the tags are sold for like $10 a box,they are thin and they just kinda dangled on the clasp...At least you found yours,I bought mine.lol..

Any chance its yellow gold that was rhodium plated to make it look white and the discoloration is the plating wearing off? (the clasp and how its attached looks cheap, so this is a long shot)

Kind of makes you want to throw it back and let someone else deal with the depression.

Looks gold plated

I've heard of some kiosk at flea markets pawning that stuff as real.

Back
Top Bottom