Passing of Joe DeMarco

aj0421

Elite Member
I am not sure if it is my place to say this but over the weekend we lost a NJ native... Joe DeMarco of Demarco metal detecting or Metaldetecting.com. I was at the event and witnessed people trying to revive him after he collapsed. It is sad to think he is no longer with us at the age of only 52 years old. I visited his store last year, he sold and installed a carbon fiber pole for my beach scoop. Services will be this weekend. Here is the link to the funeral home. Take care of yourself people, if you don't feel good don't be afraid to see a doctor.

https://freitagfuneralhome.com/obit_search.asp?ID=4750

I am not sure if it is my place to say this but over the weekend we lost a NJ native... Joe DeMarco of Demarco metal detecting or Metaldetecting.com. I was at the event and witnessed people trying to revive him after he collapsed. It is sad to think he is no longer with us at the age of only 52 years old. I visited his store last year, he sold and installed a carbon fiber pole for my beach scoop. Services will be this weekend. Here is the link to the funeral home. Take care of yourself people, if you don't feel good don't be afraid to see a doctor.

Wow that's young...
Seems like the "died unexpectedly" term has become extremely common lately among the young and even pro athletes

Wow that's young...
Seems like the "died unexpectedly" term has become extremely common lately among the young and even pro athletes

It is young, I was shocked to find out his age and that I am only 7 years younger than he. It is a wake up call that I need to continue to get myself in better shape not just for me but for my little one.

Thanks for posting this about Joe 😓
I’ve been away from the hobby for a number of years and was just thinking about getting another machine . I had been trying reach Joe D through the number on the website and was getting the same recording on the phone .
I just saw a link to this post when searching for his info again .
Very sorry to hear that news as he was a nice guy and way too young .

I don’t know if the family is carrying on the business as the phone number is still active 🤔

Anyways thanks for your notification and may Joe RIP 🙏🙏🙏❤️🫡🇺🇸

Thanks for posting this about Joe 😓
I’ve been away from the hobby for a number of years and was just thinking about getting another machine . I had been trying reach Joe D through the number on the website and was getting the same recording on the phone .
I just saw a link to this post when searching for his info again .
Very sorry to hear that news as he was a nice guy and way too young .

I don’t know if the family is carrying on the business as the phone number is still active 🤔

Anyways thanks for your notification and may Joe RIP 🙏🙏🙏❤️🫡🇺🇸
You are welcome! I don't believe they are carry on the business anymore. They are having a memorial hunt in his honor next month I believe close to or at his house and shop where he lived.

It is very sad and I wish I was not there to witness his passing in person as it was the first time I ever saw someone pass on.

Back
Top Bottom