Do i have to pre-order bags of pennies?

Donneybrook

Elite Member
Allrighty, two days of this past week i worked at a friends buisness and have earned about $100. Im gonna finally get a bag of pennies. Do i have to pre-order them or do they have them in the back? Also, once done how do i return a bag to a bank?

Thx a ton guys!
-Donneybrook

Allrighty, two days of this past week i worked at a friends buisness and have earned about $100. Im gonna finally get a bag of pennies. Do i have to pre-order them or do they have them in the back? Also, once done how do i return a bag to a bank?

Thx a ton guys!
-Donneybrook

You can actually ask the bank if they have what is called a "Brinks box" It will be $25 worth of rolled pennies in a box. Then what you can do if they don't have a coin deposit machine is see if you can get the coins out of one end of the roll which isn't easy and reuse the rolls. Or you'll need to have some penny rollers on hand. Some of those bags of pennies will be all brand new pennies. Brinks boxes is what King totsalot searches for halves. I just did a box of pennies and pulled 10 wheat pennies. Oldest one was 1919

Or, just ask if they have a bag of cents they are ready to ship out w/a courier.

Many banks have coin that they take in from customers, that's where their surplus comes from.

When dumping, always take your searched coin to a different bank. It's the proper thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom