2013 Forum T-shirt design ideas

You are the master of graphics design can't wait until it's ready to post. Thanks for doing what would have taken me a year.

Thanks Joe!!!!! Im posting this design for joefish72..... I told me what he wanted and hopefully thats what I got...

Attachments

• joes design 2.jpg
    joes design 2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 431
I like this one best, except for the bird thing at the east point. Maybe a coin design there.

And I have to say, I HATE the idea of corporate logos.

I like this one best, except for the bird thing at the east point. Maybe a coin design there.

And I have to say, I HATE the idea of corporate logos.

i agree on the corp. logo!!!!!! the bird is a colonial broach, it can be replaced upon joes request.

Yea I have to say I really like that last design except for the bird broach thing..maybe a gold nugget, or a relic or something instead. But over all great design!

Yea I have to say I really like that last design except for the bird broach thing..maybe a gold nugget, or a relic or something instead. But over all great design!

yes, joe had a good idea, im the one the added the broach. tryuing to figure out what to change it to.

how about something--on the back that says "if you can read this: it means your sneaking up on me from behind to ask me what I found ,,,, & you will scare the sh*T out of me if my headphones are on,so please stay back 100ft!!!:fright:

how about something--on the back that says "if you can read this: it means your sneaking up on me from behind to ask me what I found ,,,, & you will scare the sh*T out of me if my headphones are on,so please stay back 100ft!!!:fright:

I like this part... "please stay back 100ft!!!" :laughing:

picture.php

( B )

picture.php

( c )

picture.php

( d )

picture.php

( e )

picture.php

( f )

picture.php

( g )

Always open to constructiove criticism & critques. :)

Last edited:
EXCELLENT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Odd to say but this might be my favorite design so far, well next to my Indian Head design.

Very nice Ozarks!

Sean

Back
Top Bottom