First coin spill... In MY YARD!!

Walker614

Just took the ATP out in the yard before the rain started. Figured I would get a little time on it. Didn't take long before I got some solid hits in the 75-80 range in an area about 4ft square. Was trying to figure what could be taking up so much space with good signals? Turned iron audio on and nothing! So I started to dig. Well I got about 4 inches deep and found two stinkin Lincolns. Stuck the pp back in the hole and sure enough it started chirping. Dug three more out of the same hole. Back in with the pp and silence. Filled the hole in and swung the ATP and with 6" of the first hole solid 75-78 hit. Dug 5" and again stinkin Lincolns, three more. Did the same thing, filled in the hole and withing a foot if the first two holes dug up more Lincoln's and two quarters. All in all I found 12 Lincoln's and 2 quarters. Most were from the late 80's- 2003. The oldest was 1963. Found 4 coppers and the rest zinc. I guess the kids the lived in the house before us buried them for some reason and never found them again.
teve3e4e.jpg

Chris W.

Back
Top Bottom