1950 Coinstar Silver!

Wolf-Dog

Elite Member
We made a quick stop at Walmart on Monday, and when I checked the reject tray in the Coinstar machine, I was really happy to find this little guy. :D I also found a total of over $6 in the 2 trips prior to this. :D :money:
Thank you for looking & God bless! :D

1950 KGVI Canadian Silver Dime Found in Coinstar on 3.30.2020 (Obverse).jpg

1950 KGVI Canadian Silver Dime Found in Coinstar on 3.30.2020 (Reverse).jpg

Last edited:
Nice. I am still looking. Had to pick up a special order at Walmart. A guy Was dumping coins into the machine. I kept hearing coins hitting in the reject tray. Yes my hopes were up. Unfortunately he scooped all the rejects and put them in his pocket. I moved a little closer and could see a coin. Reached in and pulled three zincolns and said I think you missed these. In over seven years of looking I have found one other coin. A 2017 dime. I am beginning to think you guys are pulling my leg.

Nice. I am still looking. Had to pick up a special order at Walmart. Was dumping coins into the machine. I kept hearing coins hitting in the reject tray. Yes my hopes were up. Unfortunately he scooped all the rejects and put them in his pocket. I moved a little closer and could see a coin. Reached in and pulled three zincolns and said I think you missed these. In over seven years of looking I have found one other coin. A 2017 dime. I am beginning to think you guys are pulling my leg.
Thank you, George! :D That is too bad. Hopefully you find a nice big silver in it soon to make up for all the times there hasn't been anything. :cool3:
Nice save. I love the reverse of silver Canadian dimes.

Thank you, Levi! It is pretty cool. :cool3:

Congrats on the Coinstar silver! (wash & sanitize) Looks like a well-circulated "Bluenose" dime. The sailboat depicted is named The Bluenose.

Attachments

• 300px-Bluenose_sailing_1921.jpg
    300px-Bluenose_sailing_1921.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 348
We made a quick stop at Walmart on Monday, and when I checked the reject tray in the Coinstar machine, I was really happy to find this little guy. :D I also found a total of over $6 in the 2 trips prior to this. :D :money:
Thank you for looking & God bless! :D

wolfie! hope to god you were wearing "gloves!"

(h.h.!)
j.t.

People are cashing in their change to buy the things that need around their house. Nice job on the piece of silver that you retrieved.

Congrats and you’re a brave lad hanging out around coinstars @ these times.
Thank you, Wmass guy! I do wear gloves while checking the reject tray. :D

Congrats on the Coinstar silver! (wash & sanitize) Looks like a well-circulated "Bluenose" dime. The sailboat depicted is named The Bluenose.
Thank you, Blaise! I didn't know that about the ship. :grin: And yeppers, I wore gloves and washed the coin a little, too. I'm glad I can trust God and know He'll do what what is best for me. :D

Congrats on the silver !!!! :thumbsup:

…..just be careful and use gloves when reaching into those reject trays nowadays !
Thank you, Gary! Yeppers, definitely a good idea to wear gloves, I washed the coin too when I got back home. :D

Congrats on the grab-n-go silver!
Thank you, John! :D

Garrett......Congrats on the Coinstar silver find.
Thank you, Ed! :D

Nice sailboat! It pays to check, a year ago I found 30 silvers overflowing the CS cup.
Thank you, Amc rulz! :D I think I remember that - quite a find!

Sweet score! Coin stars been empty around here.
Thank you, Jeff! Hope you find some silver soon! :grin:

Nice one Garrett! Congrats!
Thank you, Jeff! :D

wolfie! hope to god you were wearing "gloves!"

(h.h.!)
j.t.
Thank you! Yeppers, I did wear gloves. :D

People are cashing in their change to buy the things that need around their house. Nice job on the piece of silver that you retrieved.
I wouldn't doubt that! Thank you, Dan! :D

Very nice!
Thank you, Jason! :D

Congrats on the Blue! Good luck and stay safe!
Thank you, Beachhunter! :D Hope you stay safe too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom