X-mas Bonus was the boss good to you?

Westernlegend1

Moved On
We got our cards from the boss, seperate from our checks yesterday and found they had only $25 in them each. It was a bad year, last year it was $50. How did everyone else do?

We don't get xmas bonuses :( We do usually get some sort of gift though... haven't heard much about it this year. We are all awaiting our job bonuses from the last survey we did, lotsa money there :yes:

I am in education...I am luck if I get a thank you and happy holidays! :(

There letting me off work Christmas day with pay, not really a bonus but I'll take it..They did give me a tire air pump that blows a fuse in my car every time I try to use it, Last year I got a fishing pole from them that I caught about a 6oz sun fish with that striped the reel & snapped the rod into..Its the thought that counts I guess..:roll:

We got a secret santa thing going there at work too. I got drawn a fellow fresh out of prison. What am I suppose to get him? A monopoly game for the get out of jail free cards?

We have around 350 people working at the factory that I work at. Our Christmas bonus was being told that at least 52 was being laid off in January. I am guessing that I will be one. I will find out for sure sometime this week or next.

Doug

We have around 350 people working at the factory that I work at. Our Christmas bonus was being told that at least 52 was being laid off in January. I am guessing that I will be one. I will find out for sure sometime this week or next.

Doug

WOW!! Very sorry to hear that, Hope everything turn out ok for you..

Last time I remember getting a xmas bonus from work was like 20 years ago.
I thought they were already a thing of the past.

Doug

Sorry to hear that Doug. Hope you're not one of them.

Last bonus was about $800.00 and that was in 1989. The comany has been sold once and merged another time. Now I will porbably get Christmas Eve off and will work my four day weekend off for new years. That's ok though, saving up for a v3i and i still have a job so i'm not complaining.

Thank you for the well wishes. Either way it goes, I will be okay. If I get laid off, I will get a pretty good benefit package including three years of school and paid relocation if needed. If I keep my job, then I am still working.

Doug

I have always done well with bonuses in the past. This Christmas I am not employed, So I guess I'll have to go out and dig my own bonus.:lol::gettinmoney::gettinmoney::gettinmoney:

Back
Top Bottom