Long Lost Gold

3.14R8

Elite Member
I got my Deleon checked out at Tesoro this past winter and I'm Glad I did,I've been searching for this ring for 5 years.This was my Uncles ring he lost at my parents house close to 50 yrs ago.Ive been over this area many times,maybe the frost pushed it up I don't know but I got a nickel signal and right away I thought this is the ring this is it! Nope out popped a nickel.Oh well,but then I swung the detector about 18" to the right and got a medium pulltab signal so I dug,bam there it was,it's a thick one 14k but I didn't weigh it,I immediately ran into my moms front door and showed her the ring (instant tears)her youngest sister my Aunt died a couple of years ago,but my Uncle is alive and we will be telling him the good news shortly.I left it with my Mother before leaving for home.I also found what I think is a 1912 wheatie and some little round thing,the broken ring is a junker from a couple of days ago.Good Luck Everyone!

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 460
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 452
Possible it was standing on end and finally flattened. If gold was easy to find, you'd get bored seeing silver.

You did it! You finally found what you were looking for! Your satisfaction and sense of accomplishment must be thru the roof!!

Your Uncle will have tears of joy when he finally sees his ring again!

Major Congrats!

HH,
Raphis
Dan

You did it! You finally found what you were looking for! Your satisfaction and sense of accomplishment must be thru the roof!!

Your Uncle will have tears of joy when he finally sees his ring again!

Major Congrats!

HH,
Raphis
Dan

Yes I'm real happy to have finally found it.I'll be sending it to him within a couple of days.I wish I could see his face when he gets it. Thanks for the great comments everyone and good luck out there!

Back
Top Bottom