A Great So Cal 9 Silver Week Capped Off By A Barber Spill

Thanks for all the comments everyone, I appreciate it.
Another fantastic week for you Jason. Congrats on the Silver's, Wheat's, and the Half Penny. the only explanation (My Theory) for all the mower cut coins is you have a lot of great weather and everybody is watering the lawns so that means they have a need to cut a lot more often. Congrats! Jack

Thanks Jack! Yes, the grass is always green in Southern California. Also, gophers dig them up in their dirt piles and then the dirt piles are hit with lawn mowers.

Congrats! Some beautiful finds, you are a pro for sure! Man! Love seeing your finds, thanks! Inspiration!
Thanks! Looking forward to hunting with you later this year.

Jason, you've become an elite turf hunter....you're in the rarified air of the top treasure hunters in the US. You've mastered the techniques to find very deep coins the majority of hunters are not capable of finding. You're barber dime pocket spill at 10" is without a doubt the product of your dedication and passion to this hobby! Major congrats on a tremendous silver total so far this year also! As soon as I can get off the beach, we'll get out and do a turf hunt, and you can show me how to find those turf deepies again. :lol:

Thanks Dan, I have learned a lot from comparing signals with you. Looking forward to doing some turf hunts with you this summer.

Back
Top Bottom