New to Forum and GA Area

ShuTan

Hey y'all, I am new to the Savannah, Pooler, Bloomingdale, GA area. Spent most of my detecting days in northern VA finding Civil War relics and wanted to know how the relic detecting is down south. I used a White's Prizm II for years and just recently made the switch to a Garrett AT Pro and I look forward to finding some good relics with it.

Welcome from Winnsboro, South Carolina !!!!

Should be some active members on the forum from Georgia, hopefully they can offer some tips for your specific location.

Gary mds5.gif

:fmdfwelcome: Thanks for joining us! The Garrett AT Pro has enjoyed widespread popularity & success. As I discovered here on FMDF (and as you probably well know), oftentimes location & expertise are far more important to success in this hobby than the make & model of your machine; still, it helps to have a good one, and the AT Pro is that. So, enjoy your new detector, and please keep us posted on your finds! :thumbsup:

Sherman basically left Atlanta and went to Savannah via the i-16 corridor. No major action in Savannah, Savannah mayor gave him the city and 50,000 bales of cotton not to attack the city.

so your best bet is revolution era relics. it is an old city. Or find some CW sites up the I-16 corridor.

John

Back
Top Bottom