New Minelab Equinox

If the E600 is as deep as the E800 I would get the E600 but the E800 has wireless...hmmm decisions. Don't really need gold mode but would be nice.
I haven't bought a new rig in 7 years, kinda like mud.:hmmm:

If the E600 is as deep as the E800 I would get the E600 but the E800 has wireless...hmmm decisions. Don't really need gold mode but would be nice.
I haven't bought a new rig in 7 years, kinda like mud.:hmmm:

Just remember,,seems 800 model offers more user settings options.
A few have been mentioned.
Not a lot of details.

Question needs answered.
Can 600 model be run on the same wireless as 800 model?
Meaning wireless headphones be purchased separately and actually work with 600 detector model.
Might save some folks a few bucks in the long run,,and satisfy them for their needs.

Sort of surprised the 600 model isn't offered with totally wireless headphones,,minus the w 08 module.
Seems by doing it would place the unit package price wise in At Max territory.

Just remember,,seems 800 model offers more user settings options.
A few have been mentioned.
Not a lot of details.

Question needs answered.
Can 600 model be run on the same wireless as 800 model?
Meaning wireless headphones be purchased separately and actually work with 600 detector model.
Might save some folks a few bucks in the long run,,and satisfy them for their needs.

Sort of surprised the 600 model isn't offered with totally wireless headphones,,minus the w 08 module.
Seems by doing it would place the unit package price wise in At Max territory.

Or offer the 600 model with wired headphones and wm08 module only,,for package,,at least folks who already have headphones could use.

Of course this is assuming 600 model is capable like 800 model as far as wi stream and or blue tooth.

If your not a fan of the straight shaft, supposedly the screen/ hand grip come off so as you can fit to a custom/aftermarket shaft.

If your not a fan of the straight shaft, supposedly the screen/ hand grip come off so as you can fit to a custom/aftermarket shaft.

I think it would still be straight (if using existing handle) unless someone makes a bent shaft. Might look a little funny if the intent is to bring the coil further out towards the screen. Although mounting the display on a completely different shaft/handle assembly would be a possibility....but would probably require a custom mount. Having said that, it wouldn’t be above me to replace the aluminum shaft with a carbon fiber straight rod from Plugger.

I was about to buy a new Glock and start a precision rifle build. This nox has me rethinking the rifle build.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom