Detector Pro HH

dewcon

Quality Control Expert
Fill me in on the Detector Pro Head Hunters. My son is looking at getting an inexpensive detector for the beach.... about $300 i think. Looks like its just headphone and a coil. I dont know much about them and of course the reviews arent telling us enough. I offered to let him use my ML SE for awhile to see if he likes it, but he wants his own.

Dew

Thanks.... the added price is for the sensitivity control. Other wise is the sensitivity auto by the machine? Those auto sensitivities for the most part are a little to conservative and you tend to loose depth. Is it water proof or just water resistant? Think it will work on the wet sand?

Dew

Thanks.... the added price is for the sensitivity control. Other wise is the sensitivity auto by the machine? Those auto sensitivities for the most part are a little to conservative and you tend to loose depth. Is it water proof or just water resistant? Think it will work on the wet sand?

Dew

Let me tell you something... it needs that control to it chatters quite a bit without it :)... water resistant.. its the same guts as the Wader or Diver... the machine is deep...

PI JOE owned one he can fill you in on it and Bobbie owns one as well...

PiratePro is a very good detector for the price dewcon. :yes: Sensitivity control comes in handy compare to the Pirate "preset sensitivity". Air testing is right on with the Wader and Diver dime reading at 91/2".

Back
Top Bottom