Electroscopes????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to know just how much manure is contained inside one of these, outrageously expensive, Long Range Locators (LRLs), take a look at these reports:

Electroscope Model 20
Electroscope Model 301
Electroscope Model 301 (second report)
Just read the 1st article, and... :lol: WOW what a load of garbage! To be honest, I'd never heard of one, but now I know. LRL = Expensive dowsing rod.

Oops... Didn't mean to bash it if they sell this model :(

Last edited:
Those things have been around for years in one form or another. I've never seen or heard a verified account of someone finding "buried treasure" or a vein of gold with those, yet according to some of the ads, they have "thousands of satisfied customers."

Never met one of them, either.

Dusty

Yes we do sell them as there is a market for them. Generally not in the US but I can tell you that we do sell them as that is what we are in business for, to provide products that there is a demand for.

I appreciate the opinions on the products but you have to remember, that is what your sharing, your opinion, there are many other people that see things differently than you do and will buy this product.

You may not use it, I may not use it, but there are people that do and we are not going to limit our reach and sales potential based on one or two opinions as that is not smart business.

By the way, thanks for the link back to our site. It's not often that a competitor will link back to us in a post.

Thanks,
Dan

Yes we do sell them as there is a market for them...we do sell them as that is what we are in business for, to provide products that there is a demand for

IOW, you'll do anything for a quick buck.

I appreciate the opinions on the products but you have to remember, that is what your sharing, your opinion, there are many other people that see things differently than you do and will buy this product

Yeah, well that's YOUR opinion.

However, MY opinion isn't based on economic expedience, it's based on knowledge, experience and common sense. Yes, there are people who see things differently than I do, but that's because they don't understand the technical issues and form their opinions based on hype and testimony, not facts.

You may not use it, I may not use it, but there are people that do and we are not going to limit our reach and sales potential based on one or two opinions as that is not smart business

Look, it's not a matter of whether anyone tries or claims to use one, it's a matter of whether they work! These devices are scams, they are frauds and they do not work. Period. Tell me something: What's your RMA policy on these devices? Are they warranteed or guaranteed? Are your techs trained to "test" these devices for functionality? How can you tell when one isn't working "correctly" when they don't even work in the first place?

Moreover, it's interesting that you think there are only "one or two opinions" against your devices; <<<ad-hominem removed by admin>>>

The numbers of opinions against these devices are legion among the rational set. These devices DO NOT FIND TREASURE OF ANY KIND. They have been tested often under both controlled AND uncontrolled conditions, and they have failed miserably, producing only lame excuses from those "people that do" use them. They've been disassembled and examined by engineers and technicians, and have been shown REPEATEDLY to be nonfunctional according to all known laws of physics.

These devices are nothing but snake oil, and in defending your position as a vendor of such, it makes you look suspiciously like just another snake oil salesman whose opinion is specious at best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's keep the discussion civil. No ad-hominems please.

[Ad-hominem: attacking an opponent’s motives or character rather than the policy or position they maintain.]

Yes we do sell them as there is a market for them. Generally not in the US but I can tell you that we do sell them as that is what we are in business for, to provide products that there is a demand for.

I appreciate the opinions on the products but you have to remember, that is what your sharing, your opinion, there are many other people that see things differently than you do and will buy this product.

You may not use it, I may not use it, but there are people that do and we are not going to limit our reach and sales potential based on one or two opinions as that is not smart business.

By the way, thanks for the link back to our site. It's not often that a competitor will link back to us in a post.

Thanks,
Dan

In demand for.Conned by you mean.Check out some of the stuff coming out of Austrarlia.Finds gold at a million miles.Apparently.

Y

This works both ways...I've owned 3 detectors..one was purchased domestically, one from Germany and one from USA. So I'd say I'm within your reach and am a potential customer. However when I was looking where to buy my MXT I didn't even consider your company because you do sell these locators.
But of course if you consider that the profits from lrl's are bigger than losses from customers like me and others who have expressed critizism about lrl's...

Voriax

There is no need to fight this battle again and again... I understand where you all are coming from and have for years...

Bottom line there is a market for this type of device. Yes we have them available on our site to sell but we do not push them to anyone, if someone comes to us to buy one, we sell it to them. If you don't believe in the use of them then don't buy the product.

Hundreds of Millions of rubber energy bracelets are sold every year, do they work? That is subject to what the owner/user thinks and gets out of the product. Do you think the sellers of them are going to stop selling them? I doubt it, there are complete business built around this one product.

We sell products that people ask us to sell in the treasure hunting and metal detecting realm. As for the return policies we have, all devices we sell under the professional and commercial categories are non-refundable but that includes a lot of devices that I am sure you would agree do work... This does not mean that they do not have a manufacturer warranty. The products on the page you referred to all have a 1 year warranty from the products manufacturer.

That's really all I can say and don't see any need to continue to fight about why we sell them as I have explained this. If you don't think they work, don't buy one...

Let's keep the discussion civil. No ad-hominems please.
[Ad-hominem: attacking an opponent’s motives or character rather than the policy or position they maintain.]

Yes mother, I understand what "ad hominem" means. :p :lol:

But ad hominem is usually considered as such when it unfairly addresses something inherent and/or (relatively) immutable about an individual which has little or nothing to do with the actual argument.

But my deleted claim that he "must not get out much" because he's "too busy counting his money" was simply an exploration of how he could think (and claim) that there are only "one or two" dissident opinions against these devices instead of being aware of the volumes of proofs and evidences from myriad sources that actually stand against them, and I also borrowed from his other claim that he is "in business" to sell these devices, which I would guess is solely to profit from them.

My comment was definitely "sarcastic", but I don't consider it "ad hominem". :lol:

But you're the boss, and you're fair, so I'll take the hit without actual contest. My main purpose for explaining myself here is to let others know that my deleted content wasn't simply a case of angry name calling. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.