IMG_4082.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG_4084.jpg
    IMG_4084.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_4089.jpg
    IMG_4089.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 405
Congrats Curtis, looks like you had A great year. 18% on nickels and some nice gold, I can't imagine how many tabs and foil you must have dug.:waytogo::cheers:

Congrats! That's an awesome haul you got there. My favorites are the Peace dollar and that scorpion, which I LOVE! I think you've inspired me to do a year-end post, too. But I've still got a frew more hunts left before I get too cold and cranky, and go into MD-hybernation :)

Congrats Curtis, looks like you had A great year. 18% on nickels and some nice gold, I can't imagine how many tabs and foil you must have dug.:waytogo::cheers:

thanks disc
sometimes i can tell the difference between tabs and nickles but you never know besides if i dig all the tabs the next guy wont have to mess with them
curtis

Congrats! That's an awesome haul you got there. My favorites are the Peace dollar and that scorpion, which I LOVE! I think you've inspired me to do a year-end post, too. But I've still got a frew more hunts left before I get too cold and cranky, and go into MD-hybernation :)

thanks gt
last winter i hunted all but a week or so froze ground and snow
i did hunt in the snow it keeps the ground insulated so it doesnt freeze and we usually only get 4 to 6 inches at a time then it melts and a slow time of yhe year for me
good luck
curtis

Congrats on your totals for the year! Nice job! Hope next year brings even more! Good Luck!

You certainly had a great year. Obviously you put in plenty of hours and it paid off. Congratulations and I hope next year turns out as good or better.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom