Jackpot-Best Day Ever

mike_i

I went back to the beach where I tried to hunt the other day but quit because the beach was full of high school kids. I went back at 0700 and had the area to myself most of the time and boy I'm glad I went back. This was my best day ever and will be hard to beat, even though I'll keep trying to beat it. I ended the day with a little over $7.00 in clad and a women's diamond ring, at least I'm hoping it's diamond the band is silver and is stamped .925. Within the next couple of days I'm going to take a few things to a jeweler to get an idea of what's real and their worth. I won't be selling anything, I just want to get an idea of what I really have.

Mike

BUMMER UPDATE: I took the ring to a jeweler today, he said it's crystal not diamond. As Cfmct-PI posted, if they were indeed diamonds the band would be gold and not silver. Either way it was exciting finding it.

Attachments

• 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 557
  • 072.jpg
    072.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 560
  • 073.jpg
    073.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 566
Last edited:
Nice ring Mike but they rarely if ever put diamonds in silver it could be anything from a CZ to a white sapphire..

Awesome job!! Congrats on your clad and the silver ring!

Congrats!!!She is a beauty :yes:diamonds or not that is a nice looking ring:yes:
Good luck and HH

HA! I know it was eating at you thinking of all those kids at your new stretch of sand an all the goodies they might drop...... and SCORE! That ring is nice! :yes: Almost as fun as trolling over the high spot and getting a blind jig strike. :lol: They both get your heart pumping! Congrats Mike.

BV

" Almost as fun as trolling over the high spot and getting a blind jig strike. :lol: They both get your heart pumping!"

Your absolutely right BV, that's what keeps me going back again. You never know what's there and you never know what you're going to catch.

QUOTE=Baja Vinnie;523302]HA! I know it was eating at you thinking of all those kids at your new stretch of sand an all the goodies they might drop...... and SCORE! That ring is nice! :yes: Almost as fun as trolling over the high spot and getting a blind jig strike. :lol: They both get your heart pumping! Congrats Mike.

BV[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom