New Guy - Hello From Alameda CA

blueleader50

Recent transplant from Whidbey Island in Washington State to monsoon atmospheric river San Francisco East Bay. Heard on the news that the area received a year's worth of rain in two weeks. It is drier in Seattle :laughing::laughing:. Up north, some kids on ATVs knocked over my wooden property corner stake and tossed it into the woods. I needed to find the pin so we could measure the wetlands and easement for a building project. Surveyor wanted $1500 to find the metal stake, so I bought a Garrett Ace 300. Took me ten minutes. So I saved $1200 and got a new toy.

Looking at buying the Z-Lynk Wireless Headphone kit and the Pro-pointer AT probe and doing some gold prospecting up there in gold country.

The question, is the Z-Lynk worth the cost?

Welcome from Salinas/Monterey CA. About 1.5 hr. south of you.

The rates in CA are reasonable : You pay me 30% of all your finds. I accept paypal. Now go find some cool stuff ! ;)

Recent transplant from Whidbey Island in Washington State to monsoon atmospheric river San Francisco East Bay. Heard on the news that the area received a year's worth of rain in two weeks. It is drier in Seattle :laughing::laughing:. Up north, some kids on ATVs knocked over my wooden property corner stake and tossed it into the woods. I needed to find the pin so we could measure the wetlands and easement for a building project. Surveyor wanted $1500 to find the metal stake, so I bought a Garrett Ace 300. Took me ten minutes. So I saved $1200 and got a new toy.

Looking at buying the Z-Lynk Wireless Headphone kit and the Pro-pointer AT probe and doing some gold prospecting up there in gold country.

Welcome to the hobby and to the Friendly Forum from Wisconsin's now frozen tundra. Trapper

Don't pay attention to TOM_in_CA. It's me who you have to send 10%. Just kidding, but Tom is probably the best at what we do on this site. Tom turned me onto a fantastic site a few months ago, and I will be forever grateful. OK, the pinpointer your about to buy is a good one. I don't know much about electronics so cannot comment on a Z-link whatever. But I do know, wireless headphones are awesome and sometimes needed. Funny, no one has answered your question? Good luck hunting.

I have the AT Pro and the Z-lynk system, and although the woods are pretty quiet where I usually hunt, I like the headphones when cold out, or windy, so Yes , I would say very much worth it. :bouncy: :digginahole::digginahole:
too_

I have the AT Pro and the Z-lynk system, and although the woods are pretty quiet where I usually hunt, I like the headphones when cold out, or windy, so Yes , I would say very much worth it. :bouncy: :digginahole::digginahole:
too_

Welcome from Boston!

:fmdfwelcome: Thanks for joining us! That's a neat story of how entered the hobby. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom