We dig this to find this

markinmichigan

Forum Supporter
I went out to a park yesterday that leads to a local high school. The sled hill has been giving it up with clad and occasionally costume jewelry. I moved over to the path through the woods to the school. It was cold and I was ready to call it a day. I usually detect around large trees first and work my way back towards the car. Decided to wander over to a huge oak. Was digging tabs and caps and a few pennies in the deep leaves and got that sound we all love to hear. High pitch and clear. About 4 inches deep. Lots of roots in the way. Poked around with the carrot and WOW. Big honking ring with lots of shiny.

All of this junk, cold and ready to call it a day, A GREAT FIND!

Attachments

• Resized_Resized_20230108_111710.jpg
    Resized_Resized_20230108_111710.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 229
  • resized junk.jpg
    resized junk.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 225
  • resized ring.jpg
    resized ring.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 225
Trash to treasure! Way to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S925 so stainless.....the rocks look good, but who would put a large stone in a SS ring. I'm going to take it to the jewelry store and have them look at it.

Silver is always good, I made the mistake of showing it to my gf and she wanted it. I found a nice sapphire ring last year and she snagged that up. This one is mine. My youngest son is getting married and I hope its worth something so I can "up" their gift.

Silver is always good, I made the mistake of showing it to my gf and she wanted it. I found a nice sapphire ring last year and she snagged that up. This one is mine. My youngest son is getting married and I hope its worth something so I can "up" their gift.

You may as well get used to this, because it won't be the last time!
Wives don't give a damn about Mercury dimes or injuns, but if it's round and they can put it on their finger, they will:lol:

You may as well get used to this, because it won't be the last time!
Wives don't give a damn about Mercury dimes or injuns, but if it's round and they can put it on their finger, they will:lol:

Good one! You are so right! Still haven't found a Merc or injun

Back
Top Bottom