My 2022 finds wrap up. Close to 100 silvers, but didn't quite make it!

Rattlehead

Forum Supporter
So I ended up with 95 silvers FTY. Not the 100 I was shooting for but I'm still pretty happy considering I got a late start and spent the first few weeks just learning the D2.

Happy New Year and good luck to everyone in 2023!

[

Attachments

• silver.jpg
    silver.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 255
  • clad-wheats.jpg
    clad-wheats.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 251
  • relics.jpg
    relics.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 252
Great looking display of silvers with a couple of large ones in there to spice things up! And a few different starlings for varity sake too. Congrats on staller year of success!

A fantastic year DeWayne, one with a new machine and as you said a late start. So without a doubt that 95 was no joke. Congrats my friend on a outstanding effort with some very great rewards. Trapper

congrats on another fantastic year of hunting!!!

So , do you just carry around your finds for the entire year in the back of your truck??? Or that was just the best flat surface to lay everything out for the photoshoot??

Happy new year and best of luck again for 2023......

Very nice finds and I love that pic with all the goodies laid out on the back of the truck! Congrats on a nice total of silvers! I too got a late start this year and didn't really do some serious detecting till late spring, and my silver totals were down compared to the last frew years.

Absolutely love that display! 95 is still a dream for me, congrats on a wonderful 2022! HH in 2023!

WOW, Fantastic year Dwayne. Congrats on all the shiny and cool finds.95 is no small feat. Lotsa dedication and research to produce those kind of returns. Love the bayonet and those sterling wings and stripes. Did you do any research on them ? For me they would be in my best find category. Good luck in 2023. Mark

Great looking display of silvers with a couple of large ones in there to spice things up! And a few different starlings for varity sake too. Congrats on staller year of success!
Thanks LNCB! Best of luck to you in 2023!

A fantastic year DeWayne, one with a new machine and as you said a late start. So without a doubt that 95 was no joke. Congrats my friend on a outstanding effort with some very great rewards. Trapper
Thanks Trapper! I just read your post where you crashed past that 100 mark in a big way! Big congrats to you on another outstanding year! Good luck in 2023!

congrats on another fantastic year of hunting!!!
So , do you just carry around your finds for the entire year in the back of your truck??? Or that was just the best flat surface to lay everything out for the photoshoot??

Happy new year and best of luck again for 2023......

Thanks bobac! Hah, yeah for the most part I do. I carry my junk finds, wheats and clad in the truck until the end of the year, then dump it all out and start all over again. Good luck to you in 2023!

Very nice finds and I love that pic with all the goodies laid out on the back of the truck! Congrats on a nice total of silvers! I too got a late start this year and didn't really do some serious detecting till late spring, and my silver totals were down compared to the last frew years.
Thanks man! I’ve seen your finds, and even what you call a down year is an outstanding year by most people’s standards! Good luck in 2023!

Absolutely love that display! 95 is still a dream for me, congrats on a wonderful 2022! HH in 2023!
Thanks Silverhorse! Best of luck this year!

WOW, Fantastic year Dwayne. Congrats on all the shiny and cool finds.95 is no small feat. Lotsa dedication and research to produce those kind of returns. Love the bayonet and those sterling wings and stripes. Did you do any research on them ? For me they would be in my best find category. Good luck in 2023. Mark
Hey thanks Mark! I did research that one. From what I remember, it’s a WW2 era prop & wings sweetheart pin. First time I’ve found one of those! Good luck to you in ‘23!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIG congratulations!
I especially appreciate the three SLQ, as I usually only get one every other year or so:yes:

95 silvers is outstanding! That big barber looks really nice. Love those relics too.

Back
Top Bottom