New metal detecting show

MuddyMo

Forum Supporter
I heard today the Duck Dynasty family will have a new metal detecting show. Hopefully they'll have an honest as well as interesting and entertaining show.

Artice on the new show

I heard today the Duck Dynasty family will have a new metal detecting show. Hopefully they'll have an honest as well as interesting and entertaining show.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/entert...rtson-bros-will-be-all-about-treasure-hunting and this Duck Family Treasure
According to 2 sources
The service has ordered a new entertainment program, Duck Family Treasure, which will star members of the Robertson family from the popular A&E series Duck Dynasty. The new show will follow Jase and Jep Robertson, their Uncle Si, and history expert Murry Crowe “as they pursue a hunt for buried treasure.”
Fox Nation Sets Treasure Hunt Show From ‘Duck Dynasty’ Stars
hollywoodreporter.com
The Robertson family, who rose to fame on popular reality show DUCK DYNASTY, are getting ready to launch their newest TV series, DUCK FAMILY TREASURE. The 10-part series will be available to stream on Fox Nation in June.
Robertson Family Returns To TV With New Show DUCK FAMILY TREASURE
movieguide.org

Ya Jase has been hooked up with Garret for a while. Its about to get big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I accept Jase may have been into detecting, I suspect the rest are just jumping on the band wagon to get back on the TV....

In fact if you Google "Duck Dynasty Before they were famous" you will see the whole redneck long hair and beards ect was a completely manufactured image to sell duck calls and their TV show...

Last edited:
Just saw the promo and it will be an embarrassing, faked trainwreck just like all the "duck" stuff has been.
The metal detecting world seems to be a prime target for awful TV productions.

While I accept Jase my have been into detecting, I suspect the rest are just jumping on the band wagon to get back on the TV....

In fact if you Google "Duck Dynasty Before they were famous" you will see the whole redneck long hair and beards ect was a completely manufactured image to sell duck calls and their TV show...

Agree
Never been a fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moss Ctx 3030

Minelab not to be left out teamed up to make the mossberg Ctx for the duck dynasty program and I thought it was a little heavy before 😅😂.

Attachments

• EDFBA068-72F7-44D7-9B4C-F8D2540EFF9F.jpeg
    EDFBA068-72F7-44D7-9B4C-F8D2540EFF9F.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 499

Oh please Lord, say it ain't so!!

Our hobby has had enough embarrassing "reality" TV shows!!

Oh please Lord, say it ain't so!!

Our hobby has had enough embarrassing "reality" TV shows!!

If they really wanted to show a genuine realistic view of metal detecting "reality" then it should include them digging all the trash, pull-tabs, and cruddy Zincolns that detectorists dig in between digging the good finds :laughing:

:digginahole::mder:

I watched it last night and not too bad. They were using Nox's BTW.

Steve

So how did they pitch the show? I mean did they suggest that the family have been detecting for years? Or did they pitch it that they were new comers to the hobby?

So how did they pitch the show? I mean did they suggest that the family have been detecting for years? Or did they pitch it that they were new comers to the hobby?

They admitted to be newbies and did show them digging trash as well as a barber half.

Back
Top Bottom