An Apple Today but the Gold Kept Away

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I was out this morning on my 5th hunt of 2021 still looking for my 1st gold. The day was beautiful when I got there and it was nice and calm. Not 10 minutes into the hunt, on my 2nd or 3rd target, I spot what I thought was one of those paper wrist bands you get put on for event coming out of the sandy bottom in the water. I run Merlin’s coil over it and it beeps. I scoop it up an immediately I knew I had just found an Apple Watch! :dingding: It’s no Rolex but it was a very nice find. 😉 Not much more for the 4.5 hours other than a junk toe ring and another junk SS ring. Even though the yellow didn’t find its way into the scoop it was great being out there and getting a nice score!

Attachments

• 1-23-21.jpg
    1-23-21.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 524
  • 1-23-21 Foreign.jpg
    1-23-21 Foreign.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 512
  • 1-23-21 Apple.jpg
    1-23-21 Apple.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 529
Nice pink watch. Looks like it's time to shave your arms again...

I was out this morning on my 5th hunt of 2021 still looking for my 1st gold. The day was beautiful when I got there and it was nice and calm. Not 10 minutes into the hunt, on my 2nd or 3rd target, I spot what I thought was one of those paper wrist bands you get put on for event coming out of the sandy bottom in the water. I run Merlin’s coil over it and it beeps. I scoop it up an immediately I knew I had just found an Apple Watch! :dingding: It’s no Rolex but it was a very nice find. 😉 Not much more for the 4.5 hours other than a junk toe ring and another junk SS ring. Even though the yellow didn’t find its way into the scoop it was great being out there and getting a nice score!

It is pretty in pink.. will go very well with your pink speedo's you detect in...

And I haven't been on the website since this morning so no I didn't speak to KOB today...

It is pretty in pink.. will go very well with your pink speedo's you detect in...

And I haven't been on the website since this morning so no I didn't speak to KOB today...
That's more info than most of us needed. That picture will take a long time to go away. [emoji3525]

Cliff

Don’t let these guys negative comments bother you one bit!, but while we’re on the subject, I’ll have my daughter send you some matching nail polish lol. Seriously though, nice find!

Don't forget the pink halter top tied in a knot midriff to complete the ensemble...

Earl would be very proud of y'all bullying me like that! :lol:

Congrats

Pink watch , will look good with your pink speedo's :thumbsup: Felix reply : u seem to set yourself up , nobody's fault , u get what you wish 4 :wish: :laughing: Craig u beat me to it again , Felix I'm still scratching my head wondering why we havn' t seen any Miami eye candy , are you hunting on a forbidden beach :?::laughing:

...Felix I'm still scratching my head wondering why we havn' t seen any Miami eye candy , are you hunting on a forbidden beach :?::laughing:
If I woudl've posted a picture of what I had a glimpse of yesterday I would've had a lifetime ban from here! :shock: :wow2:

Mmm

Your welcome to edit a bit , remember it's winter up here , and nobody is on the beach , if it's to revealing than the bosses are judge , I think if you have the Victoria secrets pink brand on those pink speedo's for the girls , we would have a nice show , howboughtit :shock::lol:

Back
Top Bottom