Some SoCal Finds From The Last Week - Old Coins, Sterling, Token, And More

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from my last three hunts this past week. I had one hunt where I found 21 wheat pennies and not a single silver coin. Finds include silver coins #73-75 for the year, a bunch of wheat pennies including a plain 1909 one, a cool good luck token with an indian on the front, 2 buffs, a small sterling ring, a sterling ear ring, and a few relics. Enjoy!

Jason

Attachments

• IMG_4715.jpg
    IMG_4715.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:
Awesome finds as usual. Hoping for cooler wetter weather starting Friday so I can get out this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice finds Jason! That star is cool......
Thanks Sean!
Awesome finds as usual. Hoping for cooler wetter weather starting Friday so I can get out this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! It's been hot here too. It's about this time every year I start hoping for cooler weather.
Nice oldies Jam! Great hunt!
Thanks!
Cool digs Jason...

I like that brooch/buckle thing, what's it made of?

<°)))>{
Thanks! The brooch/buckle thing is made of brass and nothing is on the back but a couple weld marks where something was attached. It looks fairly old and was found in an old lot.

Nice finds Jason. Good to see you getting that silver out of the ground. Congrats. We will have to get out sometime soon, I haven't been out since I came back to Los Angeles.

Greg

Nice finds Jason. Good to see you getting that silver out of the ground. Congrats. We will have to get out sometime soon, I haven't been out since I came back to Los Angeles.

Greg

Thanks Greg! Yes, we should do a hunt soon. The next couple weekends I have my son so no detecting but maybe after work one evening.

Wtg

Way to go Jamie, you always come up with the goods. How old is your son, and does he metal detect? Oh, I'm glad you don't live near me, I wouldn't be finding much.
HH everyone

Love those license plate year tags...congrats on the silvers, sterling pieces and the rest of the weeks finds Jason, some good digging there!

Back
Top Bottom