sexton

Forum Supporter
The cat is out of the bag :laughing:

Attachments

• 14932980276602059369290.jpg
    14932980276602059369290.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 501
we only printed them
Felix strong-arm some student to do the design. Sure the student graduated with honors :D

:dingding::dingding: You are the bomb sir! Thanks mucho! Coincidentally, the student that helped worked on them is named Arturo (Arthur). He'll be walked over to the BK across the street during school hours and be treated to a nice lunch soon. ;) (His technology teacher was involved in it as well).

Technology teacher??? I can see it now. A whole line of Felix brand metal detectors. One called the Crusty Penny, One called Bikini Sunrise that comes with headphones that have built in shades. lol
Don't forget me when the money rolls in. :)

I think there is room to put a crusty Felix penny on each side of Merlin. That could be 4 different crusty Felix pennies.

Yeah like a jewel encrusted crown, only it's merlin and he's encrusted in skanked up felix pennies. :laughing:

Let me know if you can make a Paw Patrol themed decal to fit over a bounty hunter jr. My 2.5yr old daughter told me she wants a "paw patrol met-in-tector" so she can help daddy find treasure. (She calls it metin-tector)

I think there is room to put a crusty Felix penny on each side of Merlin. That could be 4 different crusty Felix pennies.

Just because I respect those pennies doesn't mean I want to attract them! :lol:

Technology teacher??? I can see it now. A whole line of Felix brand metal detectors. One called the Crusty Penny, One called Bikini Sunrise that comes with headphones that have built in shades. lol
Don't forget me when the money rolls in. :)

:crackup:

Need Decals?

In order to continue the spirit of giving I will be offering up the now unneeded decals below to:

1). A pirate that wants one set and;
2). Makes a donation to the forum just like I did to receive them.

Please select publicly on this thread which set you would like (B or C) so the rest know what’s not available and PM me your mailing address. There’s only 1 set of each and only 1 set given to each pirate on a 1st come, 1st serve basis. Please note that the “800” decal does not have the battery pod decals.

Attachments

• 20170427_154250_1493323572471_resized.jpg
    20170427_154250_1493323572471_resized.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 387
  • 20170427_154256_1493323552686_resized.jpg
    20170427_154256_1493323552686_resized.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 372
  • 20170427_154240_1493323590009_resized.jpg
    20170427_154240_1493323590009_resized.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
Hey Felix,

I am waiting to hear back from Vlad to see how I can make a donation. My account here is created through Tapatalk so there is no way for me to log in and have access via a PC (web view) to do it. I'll let you know if I can get something worked out.

if felix would get some knobs made out of cheap a$$ felix penny material and use them on his detector for a year, it would make the detector and decal look perfect.:laughing:

Yeah like a jewel encrusted crown, only it's merlin and he's encrusted in skanked up felix pennies. :laughing:

Let me know if you can make a Paw Patrol themed decal to fit over a bounty hunter jr. My 2.5yr old daughter told me she wants a "paw patrol met-in-tector" so she can help daddy find treasure. (She calls it metin-tector)

Swing we haven't designed any of the decals. My designers are to busy to do one off items. You get it designed I will print it for your daughter.

Hey Felix,

I am waiting to hear back from Vlad to see how I can make a donation. My account here is created through Tapatalk so there is no way for me to log in and have access via a PC (web view) to do it. I'll let you know if I can get something worked out.

After a PM with JADOCS, DECAL SET A had been taken. He will be making donation to my Paypal and I will be transferring over his donation to Forum on his behalf.

UPDATE: I have already transferred donation from JADOCS from my Paypal to the Forum. I have also PMed Vlad letting know it came from him as well so that he may get his "SUPPORTER" medal that he's so sad not having. :( :lol:

Last edited:
Hey if I put one on my green would that turn it into a blue 1000?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know how I missed this post...

Felix, I suggest you use Gorilla Glue to add Felix Pennies to the top of each control knob. ;)

R5

Back
Top Bottom