"friendly forum hunt" video added!!!!

coin chaser

Forum Supporter
Well I just got home from a great hunt with a bunch of friendly forum members and a few others. The hunt was in set up by "Stugpanzer" and the details can be found here:http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=208710
It was a great turn out and I was able to finally put some faces to the forum names. People that attended: Stugpazner, ChicagoDigger, 44bulldog, TimF, Coin Chaser, Dirt Nuker, Blk86trbo, HiLuxYota, Wally in IL, Liebherr22 and non-members David, Lee & Taylor. Stugpanzer did a great job setting it all up (thanks again) and securing permission and areas for us to hunt. Everybody seemed to have a good time and there was plenty of finds to go around. I will show pictures of my finds and hope others will join in and share their finds as well. The two barbers and the round ball were found at the fair grounds, the wheat was found at the woods, and the indian was found at a park on the way home.
Should see a video from HiLuxYota in a few days from the hunt!!!!!!

Alright guys and girls the video is here! Hiluxyota just sent me a text to add the link. Be sure to "like" the video and subscribe if you could please. He has just started recording hunts and is learning the editing as he goes. Thanks for the support.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M2N6GPoorGA

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 709
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 685
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 667
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 682
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 685
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 649
Last edited:
Woah, that 12 barber is insane nice! I've gotta ask... did you have to write the names down, or did you remember them all?

Woah, that 12 barber is insane nice! I've gotta ask... did you have to write the names down, or did you remember them all?

Thanks!
I remembered all of them of course. :lol: I copied and pasted from what stugpanzer had on the other thread! I'm the worst with names! Stug had a sign up sheet where we listed our name (real and forum), phone number, and email address. He then emailed it to all of us so we have each other's info for future hunts. Very smart on his part!

Thanks!
I remembered all of them of course. :lol: I copied and pasted from what stugpanzer had on the other thread! I'm the worst with names! Stug had a sign up sheet where we listed our name (real and forum), phone number, and email address. He then emailed it to all of us so we have each other's info for future hunts. Very smart on his part!

LOL! Nice. I'm horrible with names too. That's why I asked. It would have been an amazing mental accomplishment for me :laughing:

Thanks Stugpanzer for setting up the hunt. It was a good time and it was nice to meet you all. We couldn't of gotten better weather for a hunt. I found a couple pieces of silver, three wheats and fair pin. Blk86trbo wanted me to let you all know he will get around to posting his large cent and silver as soon as he can. He is putting quite a few hours on his job over the weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_20150411_180106_718.jpg
    IMG_20150411_180106_718.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 580
  • IMG_20150411_184529_863.jpg
    IMG_20150411_184529_863.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 591
Thanks Stugpanzer for setting up the hunt. It was a good time and it was nice to meet you all. We couldn't of gotten better weather for a hunt. I found a couple pieces of silver, three wheats and fair pin. Blk86trbo wanted me to let you all know he will get around to posting his large cent and silver as soon as he can. He is putting quite a few hours on his job over the weekend.

It was good to meet and hunt with ya bud! Congrats on the finds. I like the fair pin and didn't realize you found it.

group hunt

What an awsome day for detecting,meet a great group of guys yesterday ,and I too am bad at remembering the names of all of you. Thank you to stugpanzer for setting up the hunts ,and obtaining the permission for all of us for the fairgrounds...there were a lot of awsome finds ,and the find of the day went to blk.86 turbo with his large cent find. Hope we all can do this again soon. I shot some awsome video with some of you with some cool finds. I will try to have the video uploaded in the next day or so. I will post a link to the video when its done ,or you can go to my hiluxyota YouTube channel to check it out. Along with other videos of me and coinchaser's hunts.

It was quite a day and even though I didn't find as much stuff I really enjoyed meeting people and going to the locations! We will, for sure, get back to the fairgrounds! That is a promise!

I did get one silver, a 1946 dime! I still need to clean the old keys but I kinda like them though!

DSC_0448_zpsicgov6qf.jpg

Coin Chaser and TimF were detecting a distance from each other out the fairgrounds with different detectors and both came up with bicentennial half dollars!

DSC_0446_zpsweicb7x6.jpg

And the find of the day was probably by Blk86trbo with his large cent! I'm sure he will be along when his schedule permits to post some better photos!

PART_1428769062349_2015-04-119511.15.23_zps7eouotng.jpg

It was fantastic weather for hunting. I was the last to leave and I'm paying for it today because I'm pretty sore. I came away from the hunt with a few dollars from the fairgrounds and some new buddies. I'm sure that part of the fairgrounds will get pounded many times this year.

Just make sure you notch out Groundhogs.:lol:

awesome job everyone, nice finds. I want an invite next time for sure, I can get a hotel and hook up!!!

Back
Top Bottom